GFE.......now THAT is twisted

frede

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a GF I intend to marry.

You seem to be suffering early onset Alzheimer's, as you seem incapable of remembering replies to your posts...or maybe you are just full of shit and lie constantly about your life/exploits...

You claim to be a successful businessman...a good memory helps in that regard.

Well, my old Fruit, you will live to regtret marrying your GFE. Ive met loads of guys like you, guys who chase whores for a 'GFE' and end up getting sucked in.

This is cyberspace, why the fuck would anyone lie to a bunch of strangers? That would be even more twisted than your GFE, but each to their own.

As for my memory, hell, that was shot away years ago with all the dope, beer and pussy :)

Other peoples brains, my son,.......other peoples brains.

If you cant do it yourself, employ some cunt who can.

Bit like how i look at my paid for hoochies, its just a business deal. If i made my cock as hard as much as Noi makes it and if I could suck meself off as good as Nong Or can then I wouldnt need'em.

getting my drift here, Ace?

A Whore is for shagging for lovin

I apologise, I assumed that given all your posts on how you like a GFE and then you said you were marrying your GF I assumed she is a BG.

Maybe you just like hanging woth BG, having a GFE with them and have a regular non BG girlfriend.

Who knows, you cares?

What I dont understand is how you feel that because I assumed your Mrs is a BG, I dont understand Thailand? I'll tell you what Khun Kru, your logic is lost on me.

Oh, have you?

Sorry, your posts just havent really made much of an impression on me, so I must have missed you posting about your lass.

The only real post that did have an effect on me was how you were such a chaser of the GFE

I've been there and done that with the GFE crap. Sure it can be a nice break for oh say 10 minutes, but then they start with the REAL GFE...the nagging, the bitching, the arguing, the PMS the with holding sex to get their way...who needs that shit on holiday? Especially from a whore?

To be fair, I have met and kicked it with a few Non whores, all very nice girls, some were seriously looking for a decent guy. But in the end, I love whores and whoring, and just find the pay as you go plan to be much better for me.

Why would a man need a women to 'act' like she is enjoying the experience of being fucked by a fat, old man when both parties are fully aware that she likely isn't?

.......As I said....... far too twisted for me.

Thai women love fat men. Always amazes me how men the size of a boathouse have all the cuties hanging around them in the bars. I believe the reason to be that they equate size with 'abundance'. Big man, big house, big car, big wallet, big heart, big relationship, etc......

I've been there and done that with the GFE crap. Sure it can be a nice break for oh say 10 minutes, but then they start with the REAL GFE...the nagging, the bitching, the arguing, the PMS the with holding sex to get their way...who needs that shit on holiday? Especially from a whore?

To be fair, I have met and kicked it with a few Non whores, all very nice girls, some were seriously looking for a decent guy. But in the end, I love whores and whoring, and just find the pay as you go plan to be much better for me.

Amen.

Archived