GFE.......now THAT is twisted

frede

Thai women love fat men. Always amazes me how men the size of a boathouse have all the cuties hanging around them in the bars. I believe the reason to be that they equate size with 'abundance'. Big man, big house, big car, big wallet, big heart, big relationship, etc......

I completely disagree with you there.

Show me a fat farang man not splurging money in the bars, then I might see your point.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thai women love fat men. Always amazes me how men the size of a boathouse have all the cuties hanging around them in the bars. I believe the reason to be that they equate size with 'abundance'. Big man, big house, big car, big wallet, big heart, big relationship, etc......

I completely disagree with you there.

Show me a fat farang man not splurging money in the bars, then I might see your point.

Often they don't even buy lady drinks. Drives me nuts actually. I get hounded for drinks, and the Big guys get so much attention and don't have to do this. I don't think it's a 'throwing money around' situation. I would be interested in other's observations here.

Yes, here you go.

He's a dusgusting fatbody and likely has REAL hardship getting non-hooker pussy, so the hookers know that this fat cat will likely pay lots of money to get his poontang. A bit like stink on dodo. They know fatboy's good for atleast 3-4K, so they swarm to get that money. Why blow it on pissing him off for a lady drink?

Cant really blame'em can you....think back to when you were 15 and you and your mates would have competitions on who could shag the ugliest or fattest women, there was always a wager hanging on it. Now, at 15 it was a laugh, but a truely horrible experience pounding that blubber.

Meet the Thai hooker equivalent.

Fucking fatties = bonus money how ever its derived.

Same for ugly blokes.

Ask Muchmaster, Im sure he'll confirm this to be correct as I believe he is a large man. No offence at all intended Muchie but its true right, you pay for the extra kilos.

Reminds me off a disgsuting, ugly, scabby Scouse mate of mine, he has about 14 student flats up by the uni....all real shitholes. Anways, Scouse street walkers ALWAYS want 30 instead of 20 and 40 instead of 30 to get their chops around his nasty minging old willy.

So, whenever he can, he gets the week students to suck him off for the rent money when they've blown the student loans......vile man. Most cry, some even vomit....I believe he likes that.

Aint life strange

....Ask Muchmaster, Im sure he'll confirm this to be correct as I believe he is a large man. No offence at all intended Muchie but its true right, you pay for the extra kilos.

Frede, I'll take your word for it that this isn't just an opporchancity to take the piss. :hmmm:

Anyway in answer to your question, I am large, but not in the gut hanging over the waistband kind of way. Ask KS, he's met me. And no, apart from cheap charlies, I've never paid more than anyone else for a girl and have never even discussed with a girl how much she is going to get paid before taking her home.

So then, are there any real fat blokes out there who can answer the question, do you pay nmore than your average John cause, do you have to fork out boning hardship pay?

What about any of you ugly blokes, I dont mean your average ugly Joe, Im talking real uglies, like my scouse mate. Fucking hideous, he is.

Hell, while we are on the subject what about (how do you spell it) deformed philidamides and folks like that. I dont mean your Jerremy Beadles types with a fucked up wanking hand.

The topic has come up a few times in the past, although not for quite a while, and I've always stated that if a girl wants to discuss money before I take her home then she's history, I'm not interested. I'll take the risk of an argument the next day but to date with the exception of a couple of grumbles I've never had a problem.

It doesn't make much sense to me either. I reckon it's an ego thing. They want to forget for a while that they're paying for it or want to think for that time that the girl really likes them. You know it's a hooker. Why would you get all huffy if she tries to clarify the subject of payment beforehand? With other service providers, like for example, dentists, you wouldn't get all precious, would you?

Quite a few girls I know won't go with fatties or old men. So a lot must pay more.

Pricing is all out of wack though. Logically, for example, uglier girls should demand less as well. But ugly girls ask for the same standard rate...

But why would you NOT want to discuss money before you take her out and risk a potential conflcit situation? and Sencondly, what do you pay?

Cheers

Because once she agrees to a price, she feels she doesn't have to earn the money. and/or she tries to turn a long time into a short time, suddenly decides BJs aren't included etc...all sorts of games. With whores, you must always maintain a firm upper hand.

Archived