GFE.......now THAT is twisted

frede

"Pricing is all out of wack though. Logically, for example, uglier girls should demand less as well. But ugly girls ask for the same standard rate... "

Go to MPs mate... it's beautifully stratified, with say 2000, 2500, 3000,3500 etc... girls. I've been tonight to the nana carpark though, very horny but left soon enough in a cab and alone... dreaming of large scale euthanasia...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But why would you NOT want to discuss money before you take her out and risk a potential conflcit situation? and Sencondly' date=' what do you pay?

Cheers

[/quote']

I understand your logic but I do the whole deal before I leave, right through the the anal sex (and if that's not agreed I always try and raise the stakes later)

If she doesnt perform as was agreed, so dont get paid.

Because once she agrees to a price, she feels she doesn't have to earn the money. and/or she tries to turn a long time into a short time, suddenly decides BJs aren't included etc...all sorts of games. With whores, you must always maintain a firm upper hand.

But why would you NOT want to discuss money before you take her out and risk a potential conflcit situation? and Sencondly, what do you pay?

I think the question is why would I want to? I can't really think of any good reason and twenty years experience has proved that conflict is highly unlikely. Each to their own way I suppose but for me I much prefer to ask a girl to go with me without turning the situation into a negotiated business transaction (I am well aware that it is business but feel no need to emphasise it).

Anyway I have found it very rare for a girl to even broach the subject, so if they don't feel it necessary to do so then why would I?

I pay 2K long time.

I pay 2K long time.

But that was a LONG time ago.... :hubba: :hubba: :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes: :hubba: :hubba:

Even just allowing for inflation / CPI /exchange rates etc etc.....that would be around 12k by now

:grinyes::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::grinyes:

Sorry munchie....just couldn't resist...lol

Cheers DC :beer:

But why would you NOT want to discuss money before you take her out and risk a potential conflcit situation? and Sencondly' date=' what do you pay?

Cheers

[/quote']

Because once she agrees to a price, she feels she doesn't have to earn the money. and/or she tries to turn a long time into a short time, suddenly decides BJs aren't included etc...all sorts of games. With whores, you must always maintain a firm upper hand.

This doesn't make sense, OH.

It's a two-sided agreement. You specify what you want and she specifies what she wants for it. You haggle a bit and come to an agreement. If she doesn't fulfill her side, she can't complain if she doesn't get the fee you agreed on your side.

Personally I haven't got a preference for whether a girl talks about money up front beforehand or not. I haven't found the girls that do to be any worse than the girls who don't. In fact, those ones are usually more reliable and consistent. They're not timewasters and they play fewer games. I can't think of one offhand that hasn't delivered. They have a more professional attitude.

Mmmm.... I'm thinking of legendary Peppermint #87 now...

The plus side of the talking about it is that it gets it out of the way and you never have to think about it again. The other way can be nice too but you're sort of left hanging sometimes.

I can't see how it puts others off.

Can't you see you're being inconsistent here?

If you're looking at whores as service providers (which I think you do), you wouldn't walk out if a dentist or doctor or painter pointed out his prices beforehand so why would you with a whore? It clears up any misunderstandings. If the service provider doesn't deliver to spec, you've still got control over payment. You're not in a weaker position at all!

"Pricing is all out of wack though. Logically, for example, uglier girls should demand less as well. But ugly girls ask for the same standard rate... "

Go to MPs mate... it's beautifully stratified, with say 2000, 2500, 3000,3500 etc... girls. I've been tonight to the nana carpark though, very horny but left soon enough in a cab and alone... dreaming of large scale euthanasia...

Two things put me off about MPs.

1. You can't see the girls naked or half-naked beforehand.

2. I've heard that MPs in Ratchada, at least, usually insist on covered bjs. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Now with gogo girls who say this, I can almost always turn them around quite easily with a bit of talk. But if it's an official or even unofficial 'policy' in these places, I don't know. And with a MP girl, you're cold-talking a girl you just met and you've already paid the house. Much harder to turn... (Please tell me if this isn't so)

Yes, Nana Car Park are an ugly bunch at the moment. And there are hardly any girls there anymore (where have they all gone?) I know just ONE cute one at the moment...

In Pattaya right now, the contrast is stark. 100x the choice with freelancers, right up to 4-5AM too.

Don't ask me why armed robbery and tax evasion are punished whereas CBJs is tolerated by society - one more serious anomaly.

I'm also reticent to go with a girl if this service is not guaranteed, as I regulary get bored with covered sex and settle working on the lady's mouth.

It depends on the girl if they will give BBBJ -after you insist on it or straightaway- but also on the MPs policy - in Long Beach BBBJs are the norm, no farang surcharge also and clean rooms. Plus the place looks quite busy again. You might try on your next trip in BKK, price 2000up.

Cheers

[/quote']

This doesn't make sense, OH.

It's a two-sided agreement. You specify what you want and she specifies what she wants for it. You haggle a bit and come to an agreement. If she doesn't fulfill her side, she can't complain if she doesn't get the fee you agreed on your side.

Personally I haven't got a preference for whether a girl talks about money up front beforehand or not. I haven't found the girls that do to be any worse than the girls who don't. In fact, those ones are usually more reliable and consistent. They're not timewasters and they play fewer games. I can't think of one offhand that hasn't delivered. They have a more professional attitude.

Mmmm.... I'm thinking of legendary Peppermint #87 now...

The plus side of the talking about it is that it gets it out of the way and you never have to think about it again. The other way can be nice too but you're sort of left hanging sometimes.

I can't see how it puts others off.

Can't you see you're being inconsistent here?

If you're looking at whores as service providers (which I think you do), you wouldn't walk out if a dentist or doctor or painter pointed out his prices beforehand so why would you with a whore? It clears up any misunderstandings. If the service provider doesn't deliver to spec, you've still got control over payment. You're not in a weaker position at all!

It makes perfect sense in many/most cases. Too many girls have been spoiled, and play too many games these days.

Say you agree on 2K...she 1/2 asses her way through it, really does a mediocre performance, then keeps with the "hurry up" or what ever bit...and just plain doesn't deliver, regardless of what she promised. She will still expect the amount YOU promised, and is bound to make a scene if she doesn't get it. My way is better, as she has no "over expectation."

Additionally, agreeing to a set price up front takes away her initiative to earn her money with an out standing performance. Sort of like giving or agreeing to give a certain tip amount to a waiter...it kills their initiative.

That's easy. If you don't like that and encounter it often, you just include "Don't say 'hurry up' or 'jep jep'" and the timeframe in your discussions if she brings up money.

Up to you but you and Munchie and guys like you are missing out on some pretty good girls, I can tell you. In a way, by refusing point-blank to take such girls, you're behaving like the prima-donnas you hate!

I don't bring payment up beforehand unless I get a sense that the girl may be unusual. If the girl brings it up then I'll probably go into services provided and conditions, depending on mood. It's a case-by-case basis. I've had plenty of good ones who've specified money first. Sometimes it signals that they're Pros - they're good at their job and do it well.

Thanks for the info about Long Beach, dullnight.

Archived