Nana vs Dynasty vs Majestic

DocThai

Any comments for someone looking for something near the action, clean, and medium comfort? All are around 1400 (I remember paying 770 at the Nana back in the stone age!). Majestic Suites offers free wifi and breakfast but I have never stepped inside the place so can;t say much about it. I visited one room at Dynasty Inn and it seemed decent. Have not stepped foot inside the Nana in about 10 years (or longer). Anything else between Soi 1 -Asoke in that price range that is better?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majestic Suites would be my choice. I stayed at the Dynasty once and had bad experiences but the front part has been rebuilt. Nana is adequate, but as a last resort and not as good as Majestic.

Ever Rich is also good and of a similar standard to Majestic.

I believe none of them have free wifi.

I guess it's old habits or nastalgia but I prefer to wake up with an early (or late) morning view of the traffic backed up on Soi 3 coming toward Sukhumvit.

Ah, the sights and sounds of the city waking up. Gotta love it!

Is that rooster still there in the area? Just another pleasent early moring sound along with the traffic.

Majestic Suites would be my choice. I stayed at the Dynasty once and had bad experiences but the front part has been rebuilt. Nana is adequate, but as a last resort and not as good as Majestic.

Ever Rich is also good and of a similar standard to Majestic.

I believe none of them have free wifi.

Majestic Suites offers free wifi effective 1 Nov. Before then they charge. Probably one of the best for the money. Swiss park also popular,

Archived