Nana vs Dynasty vs Majestic

DocThai

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

For almost 3 years now I have always atayed at Town Lodge when I'm picking up the Tab and thoroughly recommend it.

Great value for money and good friendly staff.

A little bit of a walk to Suk, but there's always the "free" Tuk tuk waiting to ferry you....(a tip is always appreciated) failing that a Taxi or motor Cy taxi....Soi Sip Bat...Sut Soi...

No lift, so recommend any of the rooms on floor 2 as it's less steps to climb (or be carried....lol)If the budget allows, Room 208 is the pick of the litter. It's large and has a spa that is big enough for 1 fat Falang and 2 LBFM's...hehehehe

Breakfast (included) is minimal, but fine. Eggs(fried or scrambled), toast and bacon and REAL coffee (unlimited..self serve from a very good machine)

Toxic Bar, adjacent to reception, can be a pleasant diversion...but be warned....it can also be "Dangerous"...LOL

I usually arrive around midnight and often end up inTOXICated with inTOXICated on my first night in town. It usually happens that I never get past the Bar.....my bags are taken to the room by my girl and the Bar staff, whilst I enjoy a chat and a "few" catch up drinks with the "Grumpy English Manager"....and it's not uncommon that daylight has "somehow arrived" before I get up to the room....and down to business.....

It may not be everyone's "Cup of Tea".... but I genuinely believe it to be the best value for money Hotel in the area.

If your friend is going to be a regular guest over an extended period, he will be treated very well there. (PT me for names / contact details if you wish)

Cheers DS

Archived