Glitter claims heart attack

Old Hippie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what's made it worse is even though he's done the time he hasn't seemed repentant in anyway, except I remember the time when he was released from the UK prison and he stood up and made the speech with tears in his eyes. Since then he has continually had a smirk on his face. This isn't going to win over public sympathy and then deciding to settle in places such as Cambodia where this kind of thing happens. Through his choices he his setting himself up for more problems.

I was interested to read he is planning to write a book to prove what happened in Vietnam was a setup. But, even then when he was in the court house he had this smug arrogant look.

He has no choice. He has to return to the UK because no other country is going to what him and he'll probably have to lead a life like Salmon Rushdie because he'll be in fear of being lynched whenever he walks the street.

With the money heâ??s got he could have so easily had a nice quite retirement.

The offences which glitter was accused of were teenage girls, and although bad its not as bad.

You are not serious are you? There are no degrees of bad when it comes to defiling young children, whether or not the victim was a boy or a girl or if the victimâ??s are under 10 or aged 10 & 11 or slightly older if such crimes are perpetrated by grown men.

It is bad and depraved full stop.

No criminal ever does there time if they have killed or ruined a young person's life for the rest of the victimâ??s life when they have been subject to a sexual molestation.

Yes it does happen, to young children by locals as it does in any western country, such a fact still does not excuse or exculpates any foreign offender on foreign soil. He is lucky he is alive, as I would have shot any son of a bitch if it was my children.

I doubt you would shoot him if you genuinely had the choice. Why dont you go and try and kill him now if you feel so strongly about what he has done.

It shouldnt be too hard to track him down in a few weeks or so.

Let me tell you a little story, I was celebrating the millenium at someones house in the middle of ireland somewhere.

To cut a long story short there was a guy there who had " allegedly " hit his girl friend over some matter.

I was playing pool and some guy in the pool room was saying if he " f***** sees this guy who had " allegedly " hit his girl friend he was going to kill him etc etc"

Who walks in the pool room, but the " alleged" hitter. What did the guy do who had been making all these threats do.. nothing

99% of people are the same, if you met glitter you would probably say a meek hello, thats not a reflection on you, just human nature.

If you need a hate figure, what about targeting the community who support the bombings in Bali that killed hundreds of aussies, or the lebs in the big cities of australia that want to destroy your way of life.

Hating some aging glam star who has a penchant for teenage girls isnt going to do any good. Just ignore him.

It looks like he is back in Thailand now so is their responsibility, they will have to take him in.

STH

Appears our friend Andrew Drummond just happened to be on the same flight. Wonder if he will post about here.

The thing about this case is the Vietnamese government went after Glitter full force, but the locals that pimped the girls to him were never prosecuted and even testified against him. If you are serious about wiping this out, then you should go after the source which in this case is the girls own families. He has always claimed he was setup because he refused to pay more. I think there are also allegations that the local police were in on the blackmail.

The only lessons other with a preference for rather young girls will get out this is you can still go to Vietnam, but just be prepared to pay and donâ??t try to leave the country if you have not paid fully.

The offences which glitter was accused of were teenage girls, and although bad its not as bad.

You are not serious are you? There are no degrees of bad when it comes to defiling young children, whether or not the victim was a boy or a girl or if the victimâ??s are under 10 or aged 10 & 11 or slightly older if such crimes are perpetrated by grown men.

It is bad and depraved full stop.

No criminal ever does there time if they have killed or ruined a young person's life for the rest of the victimâ??s life when they have been subject to a sexual molestation.

Yes it does happen, to young children by locals as it does in any western country, such a fact still does not excuse or exculpates any foreign offender on foreign soil. He is lucky he is alive, as I would have shot any son of a bitch if it was my children.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

STH,

I was nearly arrested about 9 years back for beating the shit out of a guy who was beating his kid senseless. The guy was a druggie on parole, first unsupervised visit with him. I have no respect for anyone who hurts kids. I have 2 tours in foster care because of child abuse against me, some scars never heal.

I think you missed the point of my post, I said, â??if they were my kids I would shoot himâ?Â.

I am not out on any witch hunt or hate him, per se, he is a sick individual and my response was, castrate him.

He is similar to a nut we have over here, a repeated pedophile who shows no contrition, continues to plead his innocence etc. In my opinion, being ex-police and in the law there is no rehabilitation for such people, indeed, his pathetic attempts to remain in an Asian country is for one reason only, to slip into the ether and to strike again.

Thus, before he strikes again, which he will, I suggest castration. No hate campaign here, just simple old fashion justice.

Archived