Glitter claims heart attack

Old Hippie

I think you missed the point of my post' date=' I said, â??if they were my kids I would shoot himâ?Â.

...[/quote']

The girls families were the ones that pimped them to Glitter, so they sure donâ??t feel the same as you.

an the girls lived with him for days in his villa while the parents count the money.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would beat the shit out of glitter if you saw him in the duty free area of the airport?

STH

Probably not, but I would not be very nice to him...and were he to provoke me, then yes, I would. But the point is, when I see kids being abused, I DO intervene. I have no kids, but if I did, I would fight like hell for them, and anyone harming them would pay dearly, I have no problems with violence when it is called for, it is all some people know and understand.

My point is/was, you said most people who say they will do something are just running there mouths, and I am saying I and others would not fall into that category at all.

an the girls lived with him for days in his villa while the parents count the money.

I believe the hooker living with him was one of the girl's aunt who set the whole thing up.

He didn't get arrested until he refused to pay more and tried to leave the country...

Set up or not, he was/is guilty as charged. He bought kids from a pimp, used them, then didn't give in to black mail, tried to flee, and was caught. He should still be rotting behind bars, along with the parents who pimped the kids to him.

Old (Hippie) advice is sage advice - a voice of reason.

Mr. Glitter's jailing in Vietnam was not his first offence, he is a repeat offender and will continue to be. His actions to stay in Asia are plain to see, to strike out at vulnerable victims.

Or maybe, he is worried if and when he goes back there are outstanding charges waiting for him.

I believe the hooker living with him was one of the girl's aunt who set the whole thing up.

He didn't get arrested until he refused to pay more and tried to leave the country...

Wow does this come from personal knowledge or did you just totally make this up in the assumption because these sort of things happen in Pattaya, it happened in Vung Tau

Archived