Useless Posts

unit731

Unfortunately, the watching paint dry experiment has occupied my attention, I will redouble my efforts and hope to publish a paper as soon as. I will of course submit it for peer scrutiny and review, before it is made public. I don't want my methodology replicated, especially as it involves large quantities of alcohol and may cause extreme liver damage in the unwary.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of our fish died last night. Wasn't even big enough to eat so it was quite sad.

Not even big enough to be part of an hors' dourve for one?

That really IS sad.

Did the little fish have a name? What was its political stance? Maybe it could be the new board mascot and posters could donate money to KS in its memory to gain access to US related political sub-forums.

Just a thought. :)

Poor fish. :(

In fact maybe if you moved the shoes, the turtles wouldn't have any reason to leave the pond. Either that or make the shoe leaving people wear odour eaters because that's what attracts the turtles to the shoes, the odour of stinking smelly feet which uncannily smells exactly the same as female turtles pussy.

He/she started to be an hors d'ourve for the other fish in before I got it out and sent it on it's merry way into the great depth below.

No name for it, the political stance it took was also unknown to me as it kept it's views to itself. I admired it for that.

As for it being a mascot for the board, I'd prefer to keep it in my memory only. It's still hard when I think about it. :rip::(

I tried turtles but they kept crawling out of the pond into peoples shoes

My friend down the road had a big one called 'Plow' (sounds like a Thai girl). Nice tortoise, never bothered anyone, until his little bro decided to leave the poor thing in a terrarium outside in the sun. Poor bugger was fried by the time we found him. :rip:

Had a couple of unknown varieties in my backyard for about 12 years. Came from origins unknown, via Singapore, unclaimed at US customs. Nice creatures, zero maintenance.

Archived