Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the thermodynamics of the latent heat of evaporation must be in some way related to the alcoholic liquid into which the aforementioned solid phase H20 is placed in and also the surface temperature of the "test tube" and therefore the delta temperature at which the experiment is being carried out.

It's stopped raining here now by the way!

LOL...

Hey you 2....aren't "rainbows" supposed to be some sort of a Gay symbol????????

WOULDN'T KNOW, MYSELF....(note the VERY deep voice...)

OH....ruling please....lol

...Guess as long as it's a "Pork" Pie...it's OK... Mince Pie could be cause for serious Questions....55555

Cheers Metro Man DC :hubba: :grinyes::neener::neener::neener::grinyes: :hubba:

WOW! Look out! the GAY-O-METER just went off! Yep, Rainbows...they come from 1) the gays love of Judy Garland. and 2) are used to symbolize the diversity of the gay community. Referencing them *can* be considered "VERY FUCKING GAY" which in this context, well....

Pork Pie, a gay euphemism for ass.

Normally, I would rule this as 100% gay. However, the mention of eating a lot of food, and auto racing do indeed lower the gayousity of this and there fore, I shall rule it 50% gay. This ruling shall be reviewed in 30 days, at which time a final official ruling will be made.

Now if you'll pardon me, I have to prance off to my part time job at the hair salon.

Archived