Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will probably be my last post here for obvious reasons so I figure this is the appropriate section for it to be in.

I sent a PT to a few members awhile back asking for help. I got a couple suggestions and I am thankful for them.

My situation has deteriorated quite drastically since then. To go along with zero baht, I now have no place to hang my hat. When I say zero baht, I don't mean I have very little left and I'm trying to spend as little as possible, I mean I couldn't walk into a phone booth on the street and put 1 baht into it. After this post, I will have no internet access.

For those that wanna see the homeless farang in Bangkok, I will probably be hanging out at the park near Emporium during the daytime hours. Donations and gifts gratefully accepted. If you're bored of the bars and just want a good laugh, come on down.

Take care, all.

Troy

P.S. I stole a phone before I got kicked out and will probably sell it after the battery dies. Number is 081-269-9839.

Troy,

23 hours after your post I see that no one replied, or dares replying to you or to get the useless posts going again....

I dont know you, we never met, never got a PT from you, and dont really know your problems or the predicaments you are in..... nor do I want to know.

Maybe you are into medical troubles or love troubles or work troubles, probably you are in a downward spiral, definitely into financial troubles, and apparantly this has been going on since a while.....

So, no I cannot help you, not will your post here on an open discussion board, nor my reply now.

But I wish you well, hope you can still get it together and find a way to man up and get home.

And home for you appears definitely not to be in Thailand, less in a parc in Bangkok.

Take care if you can still read this.

BB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived