Pattaya

chelseafan

My perception of all your post I read were saying I was a cheap old bastard. I am. The whole thing about your employer taking your money is out of whack. These girls can make 20000 baht one month and then make 50000 baht the next. And if the girls thought I was so cheap how come they are running into my arms the next day wanting me to take them back to my room for "boom boom". I also probably don't make as much money as some people on this board. You may make more money hence you can shell out more. I don't make a ton of money so I am not able to "help" out the girls so much. If you want to spend more money than me then thats fine. I'll stick with my 1000 baht st and 1500 baht lt.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am kinda forgetting this is a Pattaya thread too. My numbers are bkk related. I have been to Pattaya exactly 2 times and believe it or not, neither time did I do P4P so I don't know the prices there other than what I see here.

I do not make big money, if fact, quite the opposite. I just believe in paying the girl a fair price and not trying to go below what the going rate is. I quoted what I thought was fair earlier and I also quoted what I normally give. If you want to give less then that is your right but don't jump on people like me who have no objection to paying the going rate.

Anyway.....I understand your point, I don't know if you understand mine but I'll let it go from here.

Howzit Troy,

Good to see another big picture thinker around here, some just get too wrapped up ego wise to be objective :) I'm with you though, I prefer to pay "the going rate" vs. haggle price, in fact I never discuss the fee front side just pay the rate when they leave (a little cab fare subtly placed in their bag). Never had a problem, never had a girl ask for more, and actually had the opposite happen on more than one occasion. Just lucky I guess, Iâ??m certainly not some young stud getting it for free all the time, come to think of it Iâ??ve always paid in some shape or form! ;)

Ahui hou :beer:

Boomah

Always good to hear from our man on the scene!

Thanks BF (gosh' date=' I hope that doesn't sound gay).[/quote']

USV, since BF happens to be my initials think we're clear there. Not sure about that "gosh" usage, may need an OH consult here, I think Jimmy Olsen used that alot so may be OK. :)

My real first and middle initials are BF.

My parents were considering BM, until they realized what it stood for.

Gee, thanks parents! :applause:

I'm with the 'going rate' crowd, pretty much ditto Boomer's post. I'd even take it a step further and propose there's no price difference between ST and LT.

Here's a historical piss-take on the subject, plagiarized from another board (circa 2002).

[color:blue]LT was invented by ASSMASTER46 on the the nanaplaza message board

in 1999. Ever since then, newbies the world over have been using

it as a way to convince girls to stay with them and listen to them

snore and fart all night when actually the girl would rather have

her large intestine cut out with a rusty sweetened condensed milk

can lid than have to deal with that shit. Before ASSMASTER46's infamous post, men were men and they paid the girl to GO AWAY (not to stay) whenever THEY felt like the highways of communication and understanding had come to a dead end and it was time to switch the TV off a Thai channel, dry off the bathroom floor and order what they REALLY wanted to eat from room service (as oppossed to the 'I am an

old Thailand hand larb moo). The girl would shed a tear or two and the man would console her with comforting words and assurance that the next time his travels took him to the City of Angels she would be the first on his list of those in which he would spend quailty time.

On the other hand, ST has existed as long as marriage.[/color]

Archived