Pattaya

chelseafan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So paying them more then they deserve makes it fair? The average uneducated thai makes roughly 4000-6000 baht a month. These BGs are making 5 times as much. PALEASSEEE. I have no sympathy of a BG who makes probably an average of 20000 baht per month and they blow it on cell phones' date=' expensive clothes, and what not. While the thai people who work on the street cooking your food makes 4000 baht a month and lives just fine. Get your facts straight buddy. [/quote']

Gee, you ARE a Republican, aren't you? "Fuck the little people. Who cares if they are being squeezed by 20% inflation and they are in no place to do anything about it. And fuck the private business women who are. I just want my cheap shit." But I'd guess that you're fine with LeBron James making $27m/yr and I'll ask just how he is conceptually different from a BG?

Besides, didn't your hero W. proclaim that being patriotic meant going out and shopping? So why are you dissing the folks who are keeping the Thai economy afloat by doing what W said?

You are a confused (and more importantly, selfish) young lad.

Regards,

SD -- I *know* I don't know shit, I've only been here in Asia 23+ years; what's your excuse?

Suadam, lets face it, inflation doesnt hit bargirls. If they are short of cash they will find another trick. I see them as human being as much as anyone but YF has a point, they are probably earning more (by far) than most other "professions" in thailand.

Hardy........I'm not gonna pick your post apart. I'm just gonna say we are probably gonna disagree.

You ask what are normal rates? I think a fair amount is 1k s/t, 2k l/t. That is a guideline and can be diviated from depending on performance or other factors that detract or enhance the experience.

I think anyone who tries to bargain the girl down from either one of those is just being cheap. Those prices are not astronomical in any way.

This is not really meant towards you but yf in an earlier post challenged SD to a bet. That bet exactly makes my point about what I am saying. He says basically, I can get the same girl cheaper than you. Suggesting to me, he is willing to pay less than the normal rate.

Again I go back to the real world and I feel I can since bar girls live in the real world as well.......if you worked for company A that gave you less money each paycheck than companies B,C,D and E which were all just down the road, why would you work for company A?? My point, which I don't think I made very well, is pay the going rate, don't be cheap, it makes the whole night better for both or all parties involved. IMO. :)

Surely the whole point is negociation, a place where both parties feel comfortable. I saw such a exchange between a farang and b/g, he wasn't particuarly hansum, she started off at 3000 (i nearly choked on my beer), he started off at 1000, they met at 1500. He was happy, she was happy.

Different girls would agree for different amounts, likewise different guys too. 500baht for a HJ on soi6 is reasonable to me, 1000 for ST too, this is a lot of money for the girl for little work. Would I pay 2000 baht, no of course not but I no others would.

Location much also be included, Bangkok is going to be more expensive than say Pattaya, thats just economics.

For Pattaya, 1,000 ST and 1,500 LT seems fair all around...everybody comes away a winner. This is dirt cheap for us and plenty for the lady.

1.) Would I be getting a young, hot Asian chick in the middle of Iowa for USD 29.32 :question:

2.) Can she get 1,000 baht any other way in only two hours :question:

Simple supply and demand. I do get kinda fired up hearing about guys spending double the going rate. We all know what that causes...the girls will try to get more. Lets keep these "going rates" nice and low fellas. Can you imagine Thailand with Seoul OR Tokyo prices? :shocked: Yeah...uh, no thanks.

HH >I find it unromantic to bargain with whores.<

I'm with you there. That's why I want to be aware at any time of the 'going rate' I don't want to underpay, with the risk she tries to ratchet it up, same I don't want to overpay, taking up future expectations from me and others.

never negotiate before. lately paid 800-900 ST (+300 room)

This morning 1 hr oily massage resulted in a FS, I paid her 700 on top of massage fee (Jomtien) She was happy.

Archived