Pattaya

chelseafan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelseafan, Youngfarang, Hardy641 and BrownFox77,

many thanks for your reports about Pattaya in the low season of the year 2008.

Kop kun kraph for your personal or private, individual ratings, estimations and appraisements of the current situation in our beloved beach resort.

The ones who are at home like me, counting the days till the next holidays in LOS, are curious and eager for knowledge what is going on in our beloved coastal resort . We are dead keen on the newest and authentic informations about girls and bars.

Normally I spend my time in Pattaya in November or at the end of February/beginning of March.

So you can say I spend my time in the "raising" High Season or the "falling" High Season.

My private judgement about Pattaya at these times:

1. Many many girls. [color:red]A big girls surplus.[/color] An absolute buyerâ??s market! I donâ??t feel any male competition; male rivalry, which challenge me for the girls, or who try to pinch the girl I am flirting with (is that correct English? sorry for my poor English, but I hope you understand what I want to say).

2. The bars are full of beautiful girls. The discussions here about the question: "Where are all the stunners gone", which we had during the last years again and again are all bullshit. In November and February/March I never have seen in the venues in Bangkok and in Pattaya more girls and many of them are very beautiful. Open your eyes! So these discussions are superfluous, useless. They are completely unfounded.

And now about the prices I pay:

My going rate is [color:red]1000 Baht for LT for beer bar girls[/color] and [color:red]1500 Baht LT for gogo girls[/color].

Some stunners and superstars from gogos want more but you can negotiate them down

which is no problem, because in Pattaya there are girls girls girls as far as the eye can reach.

[color:blue]A buyerâ??s market.[/color]

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Some afterthoughts of, for, to (?) my foregone posting:

We all know that the economical situation is strained in the western world.

All of us are aware of the exorbitantly risen prices for oil and energy.

That means for all of us:

Higher prices for the normal standard of living in our western countries.

One result (among many others) is:

I have to pay between 100 to 150 Euro more for my ticket from Germany to Bangkok.

It can be predicted for the coming High Season 2008/ 2009 â?? lets us say from November to March â??

that there will be considerably less sanukers (I avoid the word sex tourist) in Bangkok and in Pattaya

than in the last years. Good for those guys who still can afford coming here.

The reasons are clear to see: It will be not the actual political crisis; but:

Higher prices in our home countries, higher prices for the ticket

Higher prices for accommodation, food and beverages, and drinks in the bars.

And higher prices for the girls; [color:red]but it is not necessary to pay the high prices the girls demand.[/color]

And one last thought of an old Thailand hand:

In Thailand political crises come and political crises go, but Pattaya remains the same.

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Howzit BrownFox, been awhile!

Thanks for the update on Patts, Iâ??ve been away for a couple months but will be heading back in a few days (hangâ??n in a different part of SEA/Pacific area). The last time I was there a lot of the girls I know from the Super Agogoâ??s jumped ship, some are now free-lancing or working other venuesâ?¦ Guess the R.O.E. changed and theyâ??re seeing more tour groups than BFâ??n punters. Maybe the extra slow slow-season is getting to them as well. Still a blast though, always seem to have a great time in Pattaya regardless. Iâ??ve actually been spending more time up in Udon Thani (more for work then anything else), that town is really growing on me!

Anyhow great to see you posting & appreciate the gouge!

Ahui hou :beer:

Boomah

Howzit BrownFox, been awhile!

Thanks for the update on Patts, Iâ??ve been away for a couple months but will be heading back in a few days (hangâ??n in a different part of SEA/Pacific area). The last time I was there a lot of the girls I know from the Super Agogoâ??s jumped ship, some are now free-lancing or working other venuesâ?¦ Guess the R.O.E. changed and theyâ??re seeing more tour groups than BFâ??n punters. Maybe the extra slow slow-season is getting to them as well. Still a blast though, always seem to have a great time in Pattaya regardless. Iâ??ve actually been spending more time up in Udon Thani (more for work then anything else), that town is really growing on me!

Anyhow great to see you posting & appreciate the gouge!

Boomah

Howzit Boomah,

If you're coming here in a couple days you'll do great - a perfect time to be here right now.

I've noticed a couple MIAs at the Super GoGos but most of the crew is still there and there have been some excellent new additions.. :evil: and being how slow its been for them they'll most appreciate your support :)

Hope to hear how it is at Udon Thani, given the number of fine girls I've met over the years from there I imagine it could be pretty nice.

Hey brown fox - coming by Friday? HOw about a Brown Fox report?

CTO' date=' will still be stuck here in Pattaya hence won't make the Friday meet.

Will try to keep notes to make a report, hard enough trying to remember all the girls names, let alone all the fun I've had - like the old days, each day is an adventure :)[/quote']

Yeah, its always interesting to see whats up while you are away. That and the fact I enjoy the BF roundup

Archived