Pattaya

chelseafan

You are a confused (and more importantly, selfish) young lad.

Im selfish because I only pay 1000 baht st? and your not because you pay 1300?! 5555555 And for the bet sorry I cant throw around money like you do. When I get to thailand in a few months that is what my budget will be-1000 $ in 8 days. When I get there we will sort out all the details of the bet. Sound good to you?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most likely about an hour and a half after I land.....if I don't get sidetracked in a *Bar* somewhere....lol

.....but unfortunately probably not for another 4 or 5 weeks yet...

When are you in town?? It would be great to catch up again, it's been too long my friend.

Cheers DC

So paying them more then they deserve makes it fair? The average uneducated thai makes roughly 4000-6000 baht a month. These BGs are making 5 times as much. PALEASSEEE. I have no sympathy of a BG who makes probably an average of 20000 baht per month and they blow it on cell phones, expensive clothes, and what not. While the thai people who work on the street cooking your food makes 4000 baht a month and lives just fine. Get your facts straight buddy.

Man I really didnâ??t want to get involved with thisâ?¦ If youâ??re so concerned about â??regularâ? Thaiâ??s who work hard for so little and donâ??t care for the way BGâ??s make & squander far more than those â??regularâ? Thaiâ??s make. Why have you ever paid a BG to begin with, why even frequent them or use their services? I hate to tell you this but regardless how much (or little) you pay youâ??re still part of the problem & only furthering the system you so detest. Again, Iâ??m honestly not trying to take sides; I donâ??t know either you or SD personally, but the above statement really struck me as a bit ignorant (not a bad word, Iâ??m ignorant of far too much sadly). If you really think about it, cheating the girls out of any cash may in the long run affect some of the Thaiâ??s who work so hard for so little (read her family, kid, Thai BF, etc.). Now this may not be the case all the time but Iâ??m willing to bet it probably is more often than we realize. Just something to think aboutâ?¦

Ahui hou :beer:

Boomah

I thought you appeared in Thailand (permanent basis) sometime at the end 2002 / beginning 2003. ;-)

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing mate LOL! This is LoS round 2. Before that were expat stints in Yeepoon, Taiwan, LoS rd 1, Sillypore, Malaysia, and Honkers.

Cheers,

SD -- the longer I'm here, the less I know I don't know :doah:

Seeing who can fuck a prossy for less money is pretty funny. I made a similar bet with someone a while back. When I showed up they conveniently disappeared, so I never got to try it out. I'll be at Shark bar tonight if anyone wants to give it a go. :D

Seeing how many 'normal' girl mobile numbers you can pull is a better judge of pulling power IMO.

Anyway, let the pissing contest begin.....

Archived