Pattaya

chelseafan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also some girls' expectations are still high. Talked to a cutie in new club in Soi Diana. I have been the only customer just 20min before closing time. Still she insisted that I pay the 500 THB barfine and asked for 1500 ST or 2500 for LT...

Just ridiculous for Pattaya during low season.

Maybe that was just her way of telling you that you didn't turn her on. Maybe she'd already done a shorty or two already or maybe she was just tired.

Slow season, even go-go girls will take B1000 st and B1500 long; and yes, I do mean this year.

Still plenty of choice on Soi 6, if you take the time and effort to carefully select. Just came back from a wonderful passionate encounter with my 'French' girl from 'hole in one'.

In between all those who say (or act like) "just put in n there and tell me when you finish", it is such a delight to find someone who takes pride in her work, and does her utmost best her client is satisfied in the most pleasant way possible.

In between all those who say (or act like) "just put in n there and tell me when you finish", it is such a delight to find someone who takes pride in her work, and does her utmost best her client is satisfied in the most pleasant way possible.

Hard to find those anywhere. Sounds like a keeper. :thumbup:

Maybe that was just her way of telling you that you didn't turn her on. Maybe she'd already done a shorty or two already or maybe she was just tired.

Slow season, even go-go girls will take B1000 st and B1500 long; and yes, I do mean this year.

Yes may be but I don't think so. I was actually on my way back home and not much interested. She has been pulling me into the bar and it has been her pushing for a barfine. She gave me her phone number to call her when I am in town again.

The mamasan also confirmed that she just has been quoting standard rates for this bar. Well I have been the only customer in the brand new bar and they had just one barfine this evening. And it is not walking street but just a small subsoi of Soi Diana (next to Lolitas.

Since Soi 6 increased ST package from 700 to 1000 THB (the popular girls are even asking more) business is definitely down. For this money you can easily barfine a bar beer girl who most likely did not have 2 or more guys before.

But not only bars and girls are suffering; hotels, restaurants and cafes are also 30% or more down. All pray that the high season will come soon and be strong, which I - considering the current political chaos - doubt heavily.

Also some girls' expectations are still high. Talked to a cutie in new club in Soi Diana. I have been the only customer just 20min before closing time. Still she insisted that I pay the 500 THB barfine and asked for 1500 ST or 2500 for LT...

Just ridiculous for Pattaya during low season.

Slow season' date=' even go-go girls will take B1000 st and B1500 long; and yes, I do mean this year.

[/quote']

If I ever hear that line, I laugh and say that I did not realize I look Japanese. If she laughs, then we're negotiating. If not, time to look for a new fishing hole.

Walking street still has a few people walking up and down, but when you notice a lot of these are tour groups and white couples (honeymooners) then I doubt many of the gogo gals get good business. Also I don't like the fact that most of the gogo's are non-smoking now so I dont even bother. There are some excellent gogo's along the minor sois if you look for them. ALHOLK knows where but I aint telling :)

Went for a BJ at Soi6 the other day, cute girl, quoted me 500baht, either I am suddenly bcome a hansum man or business is real slow.

Archived