Pattaya

chelseafan

Hey brown fox - coming by Friday? HOw about a Brown Fox report?

CTO, will still be stuck here in Pattaya hence won't make the Friday meet.

Will try to keep notes to make a report, hard enough trying to remember all the girls names, let alone all the fun I've had - like the old days, each day is an adventure :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As in winners you mean theifs? :)

Spelled...thieves.....

Ah, NO!

Neither myself nor any the many local farangs I know, have _ever_ had a problem with a Beach Rd short-timer stealing anything.

Yet, it can be a problem for the _unwise_, more often it happens to newbies.

For a minute I thought you were keew in disguise. That bastard always wants to correct peoples spellings. Who gives a fuck how I spell a word. This aint the teacher section. Anyways, Well I've never tested my luck with a freelancer on beach road. Never had time to the 2 times I've been there. I dont think I even walked on that side of the street the whole week I was there a few months ago. I've talked to many old timers that lived there and majority say they have had problems with them and I shouldnt even bother...so I didnt. Next time I shall and see if you are right.

No idiot, I never correct people's spelling.

But in the case of the guy who always DOUBLES the length of "Isan" (or "isaan" or "esan") to add an extra "s", AND an extra "a", AND and an "r" ....yes,

all these superflous letters added on are worth commenting on. So, you're wrong AGAIN.

Archived