Pattaya

chelseafan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The going price for a BJ in Soi 6 is 150 THB / Inch, so I would keep quiet about what you paid if I was you. :neener:

I came down to Pattaya last night to meet up with a group of bar owning friends who are a glum bunch of pessimists at the best of times but hearing them talk last night was definately cause to stash the razor blades and hide the rope.

Walking street still has a few people walking up and down, but when you notice a lot of these are tour groups and white couples (honeymooners) then I doubt many of the gogo gals get good business. Also I don't like the fact that most of the gogo's are non-smoking now so I dont even bother. There are some excellent gogo's along the minor sois if you look for them. ALHOLK knows where but I aint telling :)

Went for a BJ at Soi6 the other day, cute girl, quoted me 500baht, either I am suddenly bcome a hansum man or business is real slow.

Been here nearly a week now myself and from what I've seen most GoGos look like their no-smoking with no ash trays to be seen anywhere however if you just ask they'll bring a faux ash tray for your use.. :) I've actually only found a couple places that are strickly no-smoking so far.

Back to your OP, this is one of the best times at Pattaya I've had, very slow but still plenty of lookers. An interesting gauge at how nice it is: I have several "regulars" I see from trip to trip - I've gone DAYS without seeing them because I'd stop for a beer somewhere on the way and quite often the very first stop I'd run across one (or more) foxy young things that capture me for the evening already.. :evil:

Hard to beleive the number of lookers I've seen in the beer bars as well.

As far as the atmosphere in the Gogos its almost like having gone back in time back when things were "good", regrettably a sad contrast to Bangkok (but I still had a great time there too).

If all that wasn't enough, your baht goes WAY further here in Pattaya - haven't seen any of the over the top drink prices here like in Bangkok yet - but then haven't stopped in Angelwitch yet :)

Archived