Khmer women better than Thai: If I had it to do over....

Tiger Moth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the photos OH.

My perennial conversation starter in BKK is 'what part of Isaan are you from ?', in a futile attempt to interrupt the usual 'where you from ? what your name, hansum man ?', and this occasionally resulted in some facial gymnastics and vigorous pointing to the bridge of the nose (hers, not mine), accompanied by plaintive cries of 'not Isaan !'. Exactly how your average Farang is meant to know this purely by looking at a girls nose is beyond me : even the 'whiter skin' thing fell over when I got to Vientiane, and I know girls from the South who are darker than most Isaan girls.

OH, there are two photos that I dont have but dearly wish I could show the board:

- the Robinson shop assistants in Udon Thani

- the eerily perfect teenage girl in Vientiane's only shopping mall. To this day, one of the most beautiful women I've seen anywhere : I had to have my jaw surgically removed from the floor.

As I've said before, I like Khmer features too, but anyone who finds Laos women unattractive needs to spend some time in Udon Thani and points north, IMO.

>As I've said before, I like Khmer features too, but anyone who finds Laos women unattractive needs to spend some time in Udon Thani and points north, IMO.

For sure!

One of my friends hooked up with a gal from Udon (Laos) and she is absolutely lovely! white skin (for those that like that) and a great lady!!!

I've traveled all over the world and have mostly found lovely ladies wherever I went. Depends on your taste...YMMV, but they are out there.

Archived