Khmer women better than Thai: If I had it to do over....

Tiger Moth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

strangly enough i've met several beautiful germans (girls i hasten to add) and i doubt you have anymore or less ugly germans than here. and our troubled history!!!

Okay maybe a bit off topic. BUT howcome everybody loves Vietnamese women?

I have been to VN more than e few times and even lived there for 7 months and apart from the occational beautiful women that can be found in every country I found the Vietnamese women to be rather (not to offend anybody) not-so-beautiful surprisingly many with bad teeth. However i must admit that seeing a group of young women on bicycles dressed in Ao Dai's an early morning in Hanoi is a heart breaking scenery.

:thumbup:

You misunderstood me. What I meant was that there is a lot of hatred between the people of the two countries. This hatred is well known and well documented since both countries share a hundredes of years old hostilty.

As we know the first part of agressive conflicts between countries is to degrade the other (ugly, stupid, whatever).

Hi. This was a great post to read. It was as informative as opinionated. Several of us could chime in, show their thoughts and continue the flow.

I have always loved PP. I have visited there many times, the last in 2006, and was really happy to see things improving there. I realize I only get a glimpse at what is really going on but it sure seemed to be heading in the right direction.

Archived