Khmer women better than Thai: If I had it to do over....

Tiger Moth

I agree. At least he seems to know what he likes: the farmer's daughters in whatever country. Good for him. If you know what you like, then you are closer to happiness. Everyone should be happy.

But that "like" thing is not applicable to all of us and therefore I disagree with this whole post. I'm in Sillypore now, and feel that the most beautiful women on the planet reside here. But I like modern, educated, tall, curvy but athletic, well dressed gals. YMMV.

If I can "fuck them for a few dollars" is not part of the equation (not implying it is part of TM's needs either, but I know this board and how most think!) *I* like the challenge of meeting "equals," and do well getting laid without bringing cubic dollars (as in given to them in the AM) into it -- actually I do not even do that anymore; more of a catch-n-release program now (but it's still fun). Again, YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumrungrad has an office, which I have walked past but never entered (I think Bangkok Hospital does as well). I have heard, if you have a serious condition, they fly you to Bumrungrad for treatment - not ideal but takes no more time than if you live in BKK suburbs. In fact, I don't see much difference unless you have a massive heart attach or get hit by a car (any situation in which you need immediate care for a critical condition). Otherwise, it would be easy to use Bumrungrad or others in BKK. I spent one night in Bumrungrad and the other patient in room had come from another country for treatment for a heart condition. So, for a critical situation, I agree PP does not provide the type of medical care available in BKK. But, for anything other than critical care, it is only a one hour flight to BKK, so, no big deal.

You make it seem so easy. No big deal, just hop on a plane for a 1 hour hop to a Bangkok hospital. Maybe if you are Hun Sen. There are no special medical transport planes standing by, at the airport to take the sick and injured to Bkk. If you're extremely sick or injured in Cambodia, you will suffer and/or die.

I wouldn't guarantee Thai Immigration would allow a traveler into the country who has a fever, diarrea and is vomiting.

With all the progress Cambodia is making, it is incredible their medical situation remains so dire. It goes back to the Khmer Rouge murdering all but 10 doctors (who went into hiding.)

I gotta laugh at guys who think Khmer and Thai gals look differently. Yeah, the Chinese-Thai will look different than Khmer, but they look different from most of the other Thais.

Point to make: the only difference in looks between Cambodian gals and Isan gals is ZIP...Zero. For crying out loud, there is an international line in the sand that separates them. That is all, except cultural differences.

Ms Hoy is Khmer (from the Sisophone area). She managed to get by in BKK for several years passing as Thai. When we visited Korat, it wasn't just the Khmer architecture at Pimai that reminded her of home. It was also the locals. She said she felt comfortable there; liked it, because the people looked the same as at home.

HH

There is very little physical difference in people living in the old Indo China region.

The further North you go the more Chinese influence you have and in the South you start to get Malay appearance.

My mate brought a tall Filipina to Pattaya once and all the Thais were trying to talk to her in Thai without a second glance, so if they can't tell how the fuck are we supposed to?

As far as I'm concerned any wanker that prefers pale skinned girls can go and do his whoring in Sweden.

I'll disagree only to say I think there is a difference between the Issaarn Lao and the Issaarn Khmer people. But a lot has to do with the breeding.

I've told this before, but a bar owner I know once cautioned me about going to Surin, Buri Ram and Si Saket. She told me "...Khmer people no good! they have black magic, make you sick, or have bad luck, be careful..." I said "...well you are from Buri Ram..." and she replied "...yes, but I am LAO PEOPLE! People Khmer no good!"

Long ago, a lot of Thai girls didn't

give blow jobs as frequently as they do now. I occasionally still find one who doesn't. In Cambodia, many of the girls don't "yum yum." But still, I like the edgy feel of whoring in Cambodia, it seems more honest, more pure. Nothing like some old school down and dirty whoring.

Archived