Phnom Penh:Still a shopping bargain

Tiger Moth

Here are purchases I made during my recent trip. I show US $ = 34 baht per $ is the exchange rate I got at the airport.

So, my one current DVD movie purchase, perfect quality, was less than 60 baht.

I purchased one pack of Kemagra for barely over 60 baht but I know from experience you can get at least an additional 10% discount for a quantity purchase.

So, here are the purchases I made:

Purchases in Phnom Penh, August 2008

3 Pierre Cardin undershots for $3

Suitcase - carry on size wheely, decent size and quality $20

1 DVD, recent Batman movie, perfect quality $1,80

$47

Greyâ??s Anatomy Season 1 â?? 4

Arrested Development Seasons 1 -3

National Geographic 100 shows

Box of 4 Kemagra $1,75

5 Books used, very good quality $18

A Lifetime of Wisdom: Essential Writings by and about the Dali Lama

Michael Crichton: A Case of Need

James Patterson: 1st to Die

Dan Brown: Digital Fortress

Garrison Keller: Happy to be here

In the one air-conditioned mall, expensive but I didnâ??t have the time to go to one of the less expensive markets â?? very nice sport type shirt $15, nice black T shirt with something on it $10

I also purchased various prescription drugs at Pharmacie la gurre (not sure of spelling = near train station. Excellent service and if they have whatever you ask for they will sell it to you at a good price. And, in my case, since I have prescription coverage, provide receipt prepared exactly as I request.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to beat a dead horse here.

But wilst in Phnom Penh on last trip I shopped at the Central Market (tent). Lots of deals there.

And I did purchase one alarm clock. Yes, I have multiple alarm clocks.

This one was $US 1.00. And it keeps perfect time AND it does not TICK TICK TICK loud all night.

Superb imitation metal case. A quality time piece!

Better alarm clocks in Phom Penh than Pattaya!

PICT00012.jpg

...nice black T shirt with something on it $10

My guess is that this previously belonged to Frede :neener::nono::rotfl:

Sounds like some good deals to be had.

Cambodia is a whole new level of filth.

For 5 dollars a peice, I can eat lots of egg whites over a 24 hour period,abstain from releasing satan's seed and line up 5 heads like this :grouphug: and then stand over them and squirt my muck in their hairs.

It makes great styling lotion, then I give them all some mental Khuny Ying hairdos and take them all out on the piss........my own self styled ho train.

Just dont tell OH otherwise, the hairstylist in me will be labelled border line buttboy. :)

On a serious note though, I do like cumming in freshly washed timotay hair nealy as much as I like creating my own works of arts AKA Max hardcore real facials.

So yes, bargains can still be had in Cambodia, though these days I prefer my 20 USD filthy hairdos.......you never know if some desease ridden Khmer tuck tuck driver has left his padek stinking jizz in their hairdos before Moi.

Archived