Anybody Cancel?

youngfarang

BKK>NRT>Chicago, which is the fastest, most direct route that I can get.

many alternatives; through Narita, Hongkong, Beijing, Seoul.

to avoid the usual late night arrival in BKK you could leave 0100 am on Asiana and continue on TG and arrive around noon the following day!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used 60,000 FF points on United for a round trip (Nov. - Dec.) from east coast USA to BKK. It cost me about $75 in fees. They got me assigned to Thai Intl, Singapore, and All Nippon as well as United on various segments; two stop-overs each way.

I was in Bangkok in early 92 when there was an uprising against the military. They imposed a curfew (only one night I think) and when I tried to get down the Cowboy that night security wouldn't let me out of the hotel! That didn't stop me though, I sneaked out the back through the kitchens or laundry (can't remember which) and grabbed a tuk tuk which must have been breaking the curfew. Security were a bit perplexed though when I turned up at the hotel entrance a few hours later. :)

I used 60,000 FF points on United for a round trip (Nov. - Dec.) from east coast USA to BKK. It cost me about $75 in fees. They got me assigned to Thai Intl, Singapore, and All Nippon as well as United on various segments; two stop-overs each way.

I booked the continental flight from the east coast. Usually the continental tickets are extremely high but I guess they were having a special rate. United was about 50 dollars more.

• 1 month later...

Archived