Wnat % of the time do you find a girl you'd wanna do again?

Wallenda

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on a quick tally of the lat 20 or so, I would say about 20 %. But then, I do deliberately look for those who I think maybe worth putting on a short list, and some have been on it for a long time (e.g. some of my regulars at Tulip.

I also select for 'convenience of access' (No, not in that way) I mean knowing where they are, cell phone number, easy parking, available at the odd times of the day I find a timeslot, etc.

And I am not overly concerned with 'superstar status', I mean I like them to look at least OK, but she doesn't have to be a 10 in looks, more important is attitude and skills. Like the latest Soi6 addition is 27 or so, about a 7 but has great attitude, likes fun, has wonderful physical skills and is just fun to be with, so I come back.

Based on a quick tally of the lat 20 or so, I would say about 20 %. But then, I do deliberately look for those who I think maybe worth putting on a short list, and some have been on it for a long time (e.g. some of my regulars at Tulip.

I also select for 'convenience of access' (No, not in that way) I mean knowing where they are, cell phone number, easy parking, available at the odd times of the day I find a timeslot, etc.

And I am not overly concerned with 'superstar status', I mean I like them to look at least OK, but she doesn't have to be a 10 in looks, more important is attitude and skills. Like the latest Soi6 addition is 27 or so, about a 7 but has great attitude, likes fun, has wonderful physical skills and is just fun to be with, so I come back.

Looking down the list, I'm thinking it's almost meaningless to make an overall average because it seems like we have some distinctly different attitudes -- the ones who (like me) are always naturally motivated to continually move on, and the ones who are more keen on finding a keeper, and they either succeed at that and have one or some, or are at least trying. Me, I'm not even aiming for that. It has happened in the past, a girl so cute and so good at what she does that I'd always end up going back. But it's rare for me. In fact, with that one, many times when she left, I'd say to myself, OK that's the last time with her, and feel that way for awhile -- days or weeks. Then I'd spot her a week or month later, remember how good she is, and away we'd go.

For myself, I don't quite get why it's this way for me now -- it was very much not this way for the first 39 yrs of my life. I have a feeling it's an instinct thing kicking in. Biological instinct I mean. Triggered maybe by having such ready access to as many as I want.

Archived