Wnat % of the time do you find a girl you'd wanna do again?

Wallenda

90%.

Why would you choose a girl you wouldn't want to do again? Most of the time the chemistry and comfort with you isn't there at first so, unless they're spectacularly evil, I try them again.

Of course, there have been the shameful hoodrat episodes when I'm desperate that I'd rather forget... :(

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for me it always depended on the first time and how the lass performed, her attitude, her 'fun/sanuk' factor, whether she was into the sex or not, etc. If a good one, a return visit would be in order. If not, well, plenty more fish in the sea to sample. Never had a real 'A' list, but knew where to find the good ones I enjoyed if I was in the area and she was available and nothing new had caught my eye yet. There is something to be said for knowing what you are in for when choosing. Known quality. A new experience can be a let down sometimes. I usually had no problems, but a few were less than what was intimated in the bar.

I have to say, if there were 2 girls I had the opportunity to hook up with, and both about as attractive as the other, if one is new and the other I've been with already, I'm always gonna pick the new one. Her being new adds to the allure, for me at least. It's not rational, I know. Yet that's how it is. For me anyway.

Now if they were both there together in teh same bar, maybe that's another story, cuz then I'd be in the position of having to burn my bridge with the one in order to get the new one. So in that case I might choose the old girl, but would still be trying to figure out a way to come back later and hook up with the new one another night.

Now if they were both there together in teh same bar, maybe that's another story, cuz then I'd be in the position of having to burn my bridge with the one in order to get the new one. So in that case I might choose the old girl, but would still be trying to figure out a way to come back later and hook up with the new one another night.

Not if you play it right, but if you're just another lieing farang then yes, that bridge is burned. ;)

WLL,

the world is not just black and white, there is a greyscale in between - uni, office and shop girls needing money, maybe also adventure, sex and expensive restaurant meals, even trying to find a farang husband and move to his country.

Archived