Wnat % of the time do you find a girl you'd wanna do again?

Wallenda

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question. Based on a fairly significant sample, ~15% of my sessions are repeats.

However, when the question is how often would I *want* to do a girl again, (as opposed to how often I *actually* happen to do it), I think that would be around 30% of the time... it's just that, with so much choice, I often never get around to doing it.

A rule I have is never to have 2 repeats in a row (that is, every 2nd girl must be a new one). Girlfriends and freebies are exempt. I broke this rule only twice.

Good question. Based on a fairly significant sample, ~15% of my sessions are repeats.

However, when the question is how often would I *want* to do a girl again, (as opposed to how often I *actually* happen to do it), I think that would be around 30% of the time... it's just that, with so much choice, I often never get around to doing it.

A rule I have is never to have 2 repeats in a row (that is, every 2nd girl must be a new one). Girlfriends and freebies are exempt. I broke this rule only twice.

I have had a couple of frustrating ones where I wanted to go back and take a 2nd try. Basically one member of my team wasn't up to his job at the key moment. I had it happen twice in the last 3 yrs or so with some of the luckiest finds I've gotten my hands on, that my little partner wasn't up to the job at hand. And it just happened that going back and trying again with those 2 was just not possible. One had no phone -- met her on the street. Couldn't find her again and nobody I asked had any idea who she was. The other was working in a bar but refused me next time: "You too big. I go only with Asian man now." :doah:

I've been remarkably unlucky with that 7% who I do wanna hook up with again.

I have a gf I live with here about 6 months out of the year. When I do get out, I have to keep it quiet. I do see the same regular girls. So my percentage would be very high. Hard to put an exact number but I would say somewhere in the 80-90% range.

:yeahthat:

If I am gonna fuck around, it needs to be a guaranteed good thing. I've been through the "shag a different bird every night" thing years ago. I'm over it now...I'm after quality, not quantity. I've had mass quantity -- I fucked my way through several bars in BKK (and Taipei) -- and find it now to be not as satisfying to me anymore.

Cheers,

SD -- the keeper of the "A-list"

I have my favorites, s for looks, and others because I love fucking them, others because of what they will do that others whores won't...some just work cheap, so get called when all the others want big money.

Same same. Nothing like a real good guaranted fuck. They know what to expect and what I can afford. Never had a problem with any of them. As for percent, I would say about 20-25%.

Id go with 25% also, the rest I kick outta bed once they are fucked, gaped and tired. Cant be doing with having some 'fair' performer sharing my bed.

Infact, I'll go one step further, of the ones that truely are lazy little cunts .....well, I kinda like them also because I usually really go to work on them and make sure that if they think they can get away with a crappy performance, then they are gonna be leaving Chez Filth bow leged and walking like they've just rideen from Al Passo down deep into mexico with a possy on their tail.

Archived