Wnat % of the time do you find a girl you'd wanna do again?

Wallenda

I have to admit that for me, the % is pretty low. Most times the one I pick up either turns out to be a dud, or even if not, ussually once seems like it was enough. Sometimes it's their own fault for not performing better, or cutting back on what most people would expect as standard (kissing, decent blow job, etc). But I can't put it all on them. There's also times when the girl is perfectly good and performs great -- but for some reason, the thrill is gone forever as soon as we're done. It's beyond my or her control.

I'd say my own percentage is under 10% -- probably around 7%.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last trip was in Bangkok and Pattaya-Probably went with 10 girls the entire 2 week trip. Only went with two girls more than once. One in pattaya and one in Bangkok. The one in Bangkok picked up in New Wave Bar. Put out great...only reason why I went with her again was because I was horny and it was 11 Am in the morning. Not too much to choose from when most bars are closed. 15 % is the final verdict for me.

It is rare. I'd say maybe 10% of the time I will go with the same girl more than once. But more than twice is less than 5%.

When I started out this was my way of keeping from getting too attached to any one girl. Now it is mainly because I want to try something different. The hunt for the girl that will top the previous best is part of it as well.

The girls that do fall into that 5% category though know how to keep me coming back for more. The problem is they don't last long before they get discovered by someone else willing to do more for them than I am.

These days I tend only to seek those who I know I will want to do more than once, indeed I aim for those who I can educate in my ways with the aim of achieving that perfect fuck, and more. This can take time, and initially interviewing them is crucial. It is after all a job, might as well be selective. Wouldn't be the smartest business practice if you hired every twat that walked through your office door now would it?

But like jonjon said I too lose them to those who are willing to offer more.

All in all, I'd say a good 70% are girls I see many times. The others are usually once only. Rarely see one more than that unless she's on the list in which case it becomes a steady thing but there are never more than a couple on the list at any one time. Actually situation vacant right now :cool: :hubba: :hmmm:

For me I'd say a 1000 a time but can vary. Actually the amount is not really what it's about, more the keeping things straight and not letting it go to another level. Wouldn't want her thinking it was anything more than some fun with a little monetary thank you, but on a regular basis it adds up. Couple of times girls have hit me up for 'loans', nothing major, a few thousand baht here and there, biggest was 8000 baht to cover a few things in a heavy month. Now I never treat these as a loan but just an advance payment and I don't let em forget it either as they usually have to pay a little interest and extra special favours. But like somebody said, 'It's all good'

OH pays his girls period??? WTF???

Archived