Barrel of oil price not high enough apparantly

TroyinEwa/Perv

OPEC decides to curb overall output; prices rise

Tuesday September 9, 11:23 pm ET

By George Jahn, Associated Press Writer

OPEC oil ministers decide to trim output by more than 500,000 barrels a day; crude prices rise

VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- OPEC oil ministers agreed Wednesday to trim overall output by more than 500,000 barrels a day in a compromise meant to avoid new turmoil in crude markets while seeking to bolster falling prices.

[color:blue]I guess 104USD+ just isn't enough for these greedy bastards. Remember the good old days when oil was only 70USD a barrel??[/color]

Link

The same speculators who ran it up have gone short and driven it down. The pendulum swings.

I don't think it is like a pendulum, it is more like a climbing inch worm. Appears to be going down, but if you watch it climbs higher on each phase. The game is to control the price of oil, and if they can make more money but pumping less, that is what they are going to do.

There is no oil shortage, just players that are manipulating the market.

Hmmm...where is the energy used to charge the batteries going to come from?

Electrical transmission has a lost of about 50% if I remember right. If you want 100 kw, you will need at least 200 kw produced.

The energy thing is a joke. Sarah is being herald the oil queen but if you look at the production records from Alaska, Alaska has reduced production by 40% in the last decade.

Hmmm...where is the energy used to charge the batteries going to come from?

Electrical transmission has a lost of about 50% if I remember right. If you want 100 kw' date=' you will need at least 200 kw produced.

...[/quote']

Transmission and distribution losses in the USA were estimated at 7.2% in 1995 [2], and in the UK at 7.4% in 1998. [3]

Archived