What do you do? Good steady girl in bar, but you (also) want that new girl

Wallenda

I'm still listening...

OK while Frede's outlook is correct in a way, the reality is that I have made the move in the past and the result was cold shoulder from the previously steady girl after that. To make things worse, the smoking hot girl quit not long after that, bsck to the countryside. So whether the girl's upside down or not, the practical reality for me is that I risk losing Girl 1 by not doing it right. And Girl 2 is smoking hot and therefore probably no good in bed. So not a keeper. But maybe not. I haven't reached the point where I can dismiss hot girls in favor of their probably better performing uglier sisters. Anyway, I don't often get these same problems with som tam.

So your telling us that a girl refused to take your money because you had gone with another girl from the same bar? I find that amazing. I've heard other people complain of the same thing, but have never experienced it myself.

What I have experienced is them lining up pleading to go with me, two, three at a time, they don't care. If I don't chose them this time, they do the same thing next time Iâ??m in the bar.

Maybe has something to do with the fact I don't try to bargain down the rate and they know they will be well compensated. Nor do I try to make more out it then it is.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is an old question.

i think i only had one problem with my regular Girls from different bars when it came to other Women.

they all knew i was a butterfly and eventually accepted the fact.

my #1 Girl was desparate to stay with me because of the cash i spent on her and was instrumental in picking the Girls who would join us for a 3some......... :yay:

i had some hot sessions with her and her best friend.............. :sex:

but then again she went mental when she caught me with a strange Girl and trashed my hotel room.....

another regular wanted me to teach a newcomer how to please a Falang.

i suggested the 3 of us and not a good experience.

the new Girl was very shy and hardly anything happened between us even though she watched the older Girl perform the tasks.

cest la vie.................

I went on a real bender for nearly a month once when I had this chick staying with me from one of the larger go-gos on Walking St. She was a bit expensive, but not outrageously, but she really came to the fore in terms of pimping her friends out to me.

She was a really popular girl, and most nights we'd end up back at my apartment partying on with at least six girls in the room. I'd put on some drinks and snacks and I'd play that Black eyed peas, Gorillaz, even some Isaan numbers they'd like - and she'd encourage me to get it on with her friends - often for free. I broke in a few of the new girls that hadn't been with farangs before. It was an amazing time.

Anyhow, out of all the whores I've fucked, I'd say the morale of the story is choose a whore that's willing to cater to your needs. Not her selfish financial ones. She got well paid - and I kept her on the payroll while she made it a fucking bargain by bringing in her talent. Fair exchange. I don't have time for jeolous whores these days.

Anyway that's my attitude. If the regular doesn't like it - too bad! Plenty more where she came from.

Wendella,

If this is a problem for you, then why don't you get a friend to go barfine your regular girl when Smokey is also there and then after they are gone you show up and take Smokey. Unlikely the regular girl will say anything to you even if she finds out, but if she does just tell her you went there looking for her but she wasn't around so you took someone else. If you want to have fun with this play the victim and say you saw her leave with your friend and you were angry so you took a different girl out of jealousy. :)

That works in theory JJ. I did it with a hotty in the PI who worked in my absent steadies bar.

In practice the other 37 girls phoned or texted my girlfriend within 23 seconds of the hotty walking out of the bar with my mate. It fooled no one.

It did get me out of a relationship that had gone stale though...

Unless you have previously explained to you regular girl that your an inveterate chaochu- butterfly' date=' don't try and move on the new girl.

There are plenty of hot smoking new girls in other bars. If you move onto this one, even using rch's advice, you set up the girls for a potentially hard feud.

You're only in that bar occasionally, they have to live with each other. Give them space, go find your hottie somewhere else.[/quote']

Its business, the hoochies know this. This is fucked up. You think they give a fuck other THAN (edited for typo, forgot to write THAN) that who collects the 2000 baht? Dude, they will be laughing about it later.

This is as fucked up as guys who open the curtain and leave cause its all women and no Johns.

If you went to a food court, would you give a toss if you offend the vendor by ordering kow man gai instead of Somtam? Same rules apply with the vendors of pussy.

You got it all upsidedown

>Anyway, I don't often get these same problems with som tam. <

Not sure what the somtam problem is, since I got Frede on ignore.

If that were the case Marigold, then why would you feel the need to constantly tell the board you got me on ignore? Na, you are still reading, you cant help yourself. :)

Then reverse it.....have a friend bar-fine the new hottie and meet her somewhere. Original girl will never know unless your friend or or hottie says something.

Thats the kind of attitude that creates so many problems for so many guys......they have lost sight of the game.

Creating plans to not offend pussy vendors or dancing to the beat of the workers drumb.

Kinda reminds me of visiting the posh houses of 'old money' they know how to run their domestic staff. ...with respect and a realisation of who is the dog and who is the tail.

Archived