What do you do? Good steady girl in bar, but you (also) want that new girl

Wallenda

This is my typical dilemma. I just wanted to check in with others and see what works for someone else.

OK you often go to a bar. You have a regular girl there who you've been with and are pretty sure you want to continue your relationship with. She's good. She's cute. She's reliable. The problem is that a new girl has started working there who's smoking. And I don't mean a cigarette. You need that girl. Now. But you want to get that girl in such a way that you can still go back to Option A in the future.

What do you do?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you have previously explained to you regular girl that your an inveterate chaochu- butterfly, don't try and move on the new girl.

There are plenty of hot smoking new girls in other bars. If you move onto this one, even using rch's advice, you set up the girls for a potentially hard feud.

You're only in that bar occasionally, they have to live with each other. Give them space, go find your hottie somewhere else.

This is my typical dilemma. I just wanted to check in with others and see what works for someone else.

OK you often go to a bar. You have a regular girl there who you've been with and are pretty sure you want to continue your relationship with. She's good. She's cute. She's reliable. The problem is that a new girl has started working there who's smoking. And I don't mean a cigarette. You need that girl. Now. But you want to get that girl in such a way that you can still go back to Option A in the future.

What do you do?

duuuuuude, they are hoes.

The dog wags the tail, the tail dont wag the fuckin dog!!!

Unless you have previously explained to you regular girl that your an inveterate chaochu- butterfly, don't try and move on the new girl.

There are plenty of hot smoking new girls in other bars. If you move onto this one, even using rch's advice, you set up the girls for a potentially hard feud.

You're only in that bar occasionally, they have to live with each other. Give them space, go find your hottie somewhere else.

Its business, the hoochies know this. This is fucked up. You think they give a fuck other who collects the 2000 baht? Dude, they will be laughing about it later.

This is as fucked up as guys who open the curtain and leave cause its all women and no Johns.

If you went to a food court, would you give a toss if you offend the vendor by ordering kow man gai instead of Somtam? Same rules apply with the vendors of pussy.

You got it all upsidedown

Oh yes, they most definitely care who gets the bhat! The bhat is/should be hers, not the other girls is how they see it! The Bhat gives them face and bragging rights! "...pussy me better more pussy you..." type of shit...same as bitches everywhere really.

But yes, they are whores, paid to fuck, and the mistake so many guys make is forgetting that fact. These girls do not give a flying fuck about us, it is a job, they work on "commission" and they want the money you were going to give the other girl. No idea why so many of us confuse paid fucks with having a real relationship...?

I'm still listening...

OK while Frede's outlook is correct in a way, the reality is that I have made the move in the past and the result was cold shoulder from the previously steady girl after that. To make things worse, the smoking hot girl quit not long after that, bsck to the countryside. So whether the girl's upside down or not, the practical reality for me is that I risk losing Girl 1 by not doing it right. And Girl 2 is smoking hot and therefore probably no good in bed. So not a keeper. But maybe not. I haven't reached the point where I can dismiss hot girls in favor of their probably better performing uglier sisters. Anyway, I don't often get these same problems with som tam.

>Anyway, I don't often get these same problems with som tam. <

Not sure what the somtam problem is, since I got Frede on ignore.

But I had one of my own (a somtam problem) .

Last week, my current Soi6 favourite just ate before I arrived. Halfway through her usual warm up of my 'Precious', I had a strange sensation. Apart from her being possibly the best oral worker I ever encountered, she appeared to add another dimension, she managed to increase the temperature of my 'Precious'. Until it was almost at boiling point.

I briefly stopped her (hard to achieve once she gets going) and asked "Kin Goa Leew bo?) (She's isan). She nodded.

Kin Som Tam Mai? Again a nod.

(Did you eat ? SomTam?)

Mr Precious was suffering from some burning chillies in her recent meal. Interesting sensation.......

Archived