What do you do? Good steady girl in bar, but you (also) want that new girl

Wallenda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now wait, we were talking about customers and face and you all have now gone on about the money and face. That is different then what I said. Go back and read Julinan2's post.

There is no doubt a girl gains some standing by making a ton of money, but that is not what was being discussed. It was stated that a girl lost face if a previous customer chose another instead of her. I again say that is bullshit. She lost money, but it sure ainâ??t a face thing.

Now wait, we were talking about customers and face and you all have now gone on about the money and face. That is different then what I said. Go back and read Julinan2's post.

There is no doubt a girl gains some standing by making a ton of money, but that is not what was being discussed. It was stated that a girl lost face if a previous customer chose another instead of her. I again say that is bullshit. She lost money, but it sure ainâ??t a face thing.

She loses face, especially if it is a cold hard dump for the other one. She no longer does it for you, the new girl does, so she is out, like yesterdays garbage. She loses face, NOT because she really likes you, but because she has been replaced. Whores do have *some* self esteem at times.

So if your "steady Girl" is with someone else - I assume she immediately leaves them and comes over to you?

My A-listers do most of the time. At the *very* least they'll come over to me and say if they are gonna ditch the other guy or not.

It is highly entertaining to see them squirm and connive while trying to shake off the other guy. Ms Birfday Prezzie at Midnite is the master of that. She'll invite over a couple of other gals, get him to buy them all drinks, then slowly slips out of sight while he is occupied with the other two.

Cheers,

SD

So if your "steady Girl" is with someone else - I assume she immediately leaves them and comes over to you?

My A-listers do most of the time. At the *very* least they'll come over to me and say if they are gonna ditch the other guy or not.

It is highly entertaining to see them squirm and connive while trying to shake off the other guy. Ms Birfday Prezzie at Midnite is the master of that. She'll invite over a couple of other gals' date=' get him to buy them all drinks, then slowly slips out of sight while he is occupied with the other two.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Coniving Slut...... That's a fucking "Z" list party trick...IMHO

Chrs DDD C

Archived