What do you do? Good steady girl in bar, but you (also) want that new girl

Wallenda

take both

I know. I may just try this. New situation developed tonite. Went to a bar and spotted one who's quite special in the looks dept: very pretty, tall, rail thin, modelesqe. We have a drink together and she's pretty warm and also quite eager to go to the hotel, which I wasn't ready for tonight. Like to take it slow, go back after a few visits first (usually). Anyway, on leaving, came downstairs and on the way out spotted another one who wasn't there earlier who might've even been hotter. Perfect setup for this experiment. Girl 1 likes me but not too much yet. Girl 2 don't know me yet.

Wendella, are any of these replies even valid? You're asking about Viet girls. I've been there a few times assuming that they'll be similar to Thais but they're not. You probably know more about a Viet girl psyche than any of the guys responding.

I got the feeling that Viet girls didn't care as much as Thais but you'll know better than me.

Some yes, some no (to your last question). As to how valid the replies, well, they're girls after all -- so yes. The replies that don't apply as well here are the ones that are thinking only in a Bangkok-mindframe of there's 5 zillion other girls in the game out there. Here there's 5 dozen. ;) OK, exaggeration, but it's no BKK.

If you don't say anything, the girl might start thinking your "hers," especially if you see her more than once, and then shit can start to get sketchy. A lot depends on the individual girl too. ... They're all different.

Some do act like your theirs. I worry more about the ones who are particularly warm -- which is rare enough that you don't wanna blow it when it does happen.

So if your "steady Girl" is with someone else - I assume she immediately leaves them and comes over to you?

Heh heh, good point. Absolutely not, not here at least. The bar wouldn't let them. It's fukced up, I know. Yet it's so.

wendella is pu**y whipped so he is beyond help.

Yep, I agree completely. ;)

Whores do have *some* self esteem at times.
Not after they have been threw an extremely messy blowjob' date=' gaped and had my muck squirted in their eyes (or bag). :devil: :evil: [/quote']

Well not immediately after you're done with them, no. But some of them do bounce back.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived