What do you do? Good steady girl in bar, but you (also) want that new girl

Wallenda

Just offering a different solution. Not saying I would use it but the OP didn't seem comfortable using your advice. Always trying to help out my fellow man.

Personally, for paid poon, I'm with you. If the orignal girl got snippy for some reason, tell her that her turn will come and to just relax.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julian,

I have no doubt that the regular will find out if he takes another girl when she is not there. But she is unlikely to embarrass herself by bringing that up next time he sees. And if she does he can say that she is still his favorite but she wasn't there. So he needed to take someone else. Men need sex just like bg needs money. Then he can say their relationship is different. That should be enough to let her save face with the other bg's. If she continues with drama then dump her.

Julian,

I have no doubt that the regular will find out if he takes another girl when she is not there. But she is unlikely to embarrass herself by bringing that up next time he sees. And if she does he can say that she is still his favorite but she wasn't there. So he needed to take someone else. Men need sex just like bg needs money. Then he can say their relationship is different. That should be enough to let her save face with the other bg's. If she continues with drama then dump her.

Dude,,,,,,when did you to learn pasa bargirl?

put keng maaaaaaak muang kalee pet lueeee

Yes, but probably not the way you think. They compete with each other to see who can get and hold onto the good customers. If you start out letting her know you are a butterfly then no problem. But if she is a regular and you dump her for another girl right in front of her and her friends then obviously you are telling everyone that "she pussy no good". In fact from her perspective, you are making a point of doing that. Most people like to think they are good at what they do, even if it is selling their ass. Challenge their image of themselves and you can usually expect some drama to follow.

You guys really think BGâ??s gain or lose face among their peers because of their customers?

:doah:

What, you think I made it up? I am telling you, this has happened to me. Plenty of times. Now actually it's not in go-go bars but in smaller hostess type bars, actually in Vietnam, not Bangkok. Imagine a setup something like the Soi 33 bars, about like that. Anyway, if you do the switch, coolness afterward is almost guaranteed from Girl 1.

Now maybe it's different in go-gos, honestly I've never had long term situations in those since I just visit Bangkok for a few days at a time when I get there, so it's usually a whole new set of girls each time I come. So maybe what you and Frede say is how it works in go-gos. But I can tell you where I go here in Saigon, it's the way I described it. And there aren't 1000s more like them out there to be as easily had. Not here there aren't.

Archived