Living Dolls 10,000. Bt. ST !

New Petchburi Pete

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I had to take a good look myself ... at the young lady at Living Dolls - Waliking Street, in the 'Showcase' who commands 10,000. Baht for Short Time!

Well, she sure was all that I had heard about ... a true stunner amongst the most stunning. And, even the Mamasan confirmed the price tag, and, also added that she had at least one customer a night ... 300,000. Bt/month for just her S/T's, not counting Showcase monthly salary, tips and God knows how many broken down old Englishmen she has on the hook for X amount of Baht/month thinking they bought her out of the scene. :grinyes:

Well, for my likes, her tits were fake and she appeared to have zero personality! Whereas the young lady beside her was full of life and all smiles with a bubbly personality and less than half the Baht. Has anybody payed the 10,000.? If so did you believe you got your money's worth?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I had to take a good look myself ... at the young lady at Living Dolls - Waliking Street, in the 'Showcase' who commands 10,000. Baht for Short Time!

Well, she sure was all that I had heard about ... a true stunner amongst the most stunning. And, even the Mamasan confirmed the price tag, ?

...and her name is...? They have a website, we could take a look ourselves.

I think I know which one it is. She was featured in that BKK/PTY nightlife magazine. Tattoo on the leg, another one on her upper arm?

Archived