cm

greedisgood

This is something I wrote on ISG. Hope it adds something to the forum members

Been working away from LOS for 4 months so nice to be back in CM.

Will try to give some updates on goings on around town. Feeling pretty randy after being away so been hitting the places around town hard.

Arrived in BKK and stayed at me usual President Park Hotel/Apts Sukh Soi 24. 4 days of Annies, Cowboy, Patpong, Soi 22 beer bars and Washington Sq. Stayed away from Nana. In the last 5 yrs have not enjoyed it. Went to listen to a friend at Tokoyo Joes's Soi 26. Old location, I think better, but mai bpen rai.

CM in the last 6 days a mix of golf, beer bars, Foxy's last night ( think they upped their drink prices--220Bht for a LD and my drink !?) and some old giegs that still remember me :-)

Let me say CM is DEAD ! I have never seen, in approx 12 yrs, this place so quiet. Poo yings are hurting. But also the talent is down. Most of the good ones you may have to get there early and bar fine early. Hotels are claiming 20% cancellations because of the Thai PM siituation. I can believe it.

Boxing Bars half closed either because of no customers or they just did not make it during slow season. That being said took a Udon 30 yr old out of their last night that was very appreciative of the attention.

Loi Kroy the girls were lined up 5-6 deep trying to vie for anyones attention. Jammers had a couple of oldies but goodies that are potentials for next week. Ba Ba Bo Bo, Lindas, Butterfly by 11PM had hardly any customers. I was offered a 2-some in Butterfly (my regular haunt) for 1000LT a/piece, plus a trip to the talaat (market) for som tom. Going to keep that one in reserve.

Everyday hitting the ST places off Ninnamanheiman Rd. Still grungy. 400-700Bht all in. Bring your own antiseptic :-)

Next week some nuat op naams (soapys) and more reports

i.e.

Wrote that 2 weeks ago. This week a blend of more golf, soapys, and revelry. :-)

Will try to continue more reporting soon. btw... Now the bars are REALLY empty !

Archived