cm

greedisgood

Did you fuck her?

Go on' date=' tell me you got some real hole and didnt just hang out with 50 men and play with your balls

[/quote']

Jesus frede, I hope they all fucked her.

Oh, I dont know mate. Could have been a celebates conventions

There's such a thing like that in Thailand?!?!?

Ask rogueyam, he attends them all the time.

Hi Greedisgood,

Thanks for your report about Chiang Mai.

You ascertain that there are not enough tourists and mongers in CM:

"I have never seen, in approx 12 yrs, this place so quiet. Now the bars are REALLY empty!"

You choose a metaphorical expression describing the actual tourist scene:

"Let me say CM is DEAD!" This metaphor puts it in a nutshell. On all Thailand-boards one can read the same statements: only few tourists, a very low season, hotels and bungalows are empty etc â?¦

We have to state that there not only a big minus of "normal" tourists but of mongers and sanukers too! (I try to avoid the term sex-tourist.)

Some of my German friends came back from their holidays and reported that they have been the "kings" in the bars and they could play the role of Don Juan: many girls and hardly any customers. A big girls surplus. They didn't feel any male competition; male rivalry, which challenged them for the girls, or who try to pinch the girl they were flirting with.

Girls girls girls as far as the eye can reach An absolute buyer's market!

And that must have an effect on the prices the girls want to have.

You report: "I was offered a 2-some in Butterfly (my regular haunt) for 1000LT a/piece"

[color:red]That's it boys! So it has to be![/color]

Greedisgood writes:

"Will try to continue more reporting soon. btw... Now the bars are REALLY empty!"

Sounds good; I hope to read more of CM night life.

The ones who are at home like me, counting the days till the next holidays in LOS, are curious and eager for knowledge what is going on in the Thai bar scene. [color:red]We are dead keen on the newest and authentic informations about girls and bars.

[/color]

Greetings from Hamburg to CM

Charly

Some afterthoughts of, for my foregone posting:

The Thai tourism industry is in a deep crisis. Numbers of tourists are down.

[color:red]The question is why?[/color]

1. There is the unstable political situation in Thailand, especially in Bangkok with its demonstrations against the PM and the government.

But I donâ??t think that this is the main reason for people not to come.

It may be a reason for some of the tourists, for a small group, to cancel their trip or their holidays.

2. The prime cause seems to be the critical economical and financial situation in many countries of the west. The horrible, disastrous, catastrophic banking crisis in the USA with billions or even trillions of Dollars of deficits and losses trespasses on other western countries and their economies!

This subject concerns us all! Americans as well as Australians and Europeans. When you loose your job or when your economic or commercial situation gets worse or your financial situation gets critical then you cannot come to Thailand for mongering any more.

When the Big Boss, the Chief and his government of the most important country and the most powerful national economy of the West make a lot of mistakes and causes a big chaos and harmful disorder then it is the concern of us all. Mr. Bush and the Bush administration leave behind an economical, financial and socially disastrous situation in the USA.

3. We all know that the economical situation is strained in the western world.

All of us are aware of the exorbitantly risen prices for oil and energy.

That means for all of us:

Higher prices for the normal standard of living in our western countries.

One result (among many others) is:

I have to pay between 100 to 150 Euro more for my ticket from Germany to Bangkok.

Result: [color:red]Many of us get more and more cautious and cancel a holiday.[/color]

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

I was in CM two weeks ago with 50 other guys on an annual golf trip (my first time). Have to agree the bars were quiet. We were in Lindas every night. Met one foxy lady there.

SO come on Muchy....spill the beans....did you actually fuck anyone during this last visit ir not, how many days is it now?

Archived