Best time in 10 yrs....

vinod

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
90% of the time I tell her. The other ten repeats so they know what they are getting in the morning.

Hi

I would luv to know these go-go bars in Bkk or PTY from where u pick them up. I never came across all these yrs where a just another 500 could turn to LT...may ur are too handsum man...

cheers

500 baht is the difference I was paying between ST and LT. :dunno:

90% of the time I tell her. The other ten repeats so they know what they are getting in the morning.

and from the 90% you tell whom are not your repeaters' date=' what percentage have rejected your offer of staying l/t for an extra 500 baht and left after only doing their originally contracted s/t?

which bars do you frequent?

are you really "young"

hansum too?[/quote']

Last vacation in July, got rejected LT by a girl in Hilary, and a girl in Carnival GoGo. They wanted to hurry back to the bar and get more customers. The girls who gladly agreed were girls form New Wave, a few freelancers on Lower Suk, A few gogo dancers in Nep. When I went to Pattaya both girls stayed multiple days for a thousand baht per day. Yes I am young-18. Not bad looking, but aint a model.

Um just curious at your age why are you even buying pussy?- No judgments but...I would think it much more fun to date regular TG. :hubba:

I would love to date a thai girl out of the bar scene, but I just don't have time for that when I visit several times a year, few weeks at a time. If I lived there, I wouldn't even go near the P4P scene. I also hear non bar girls are very conservative and want to get to know you for a little while before actally doing anything. No time to dance around the bush. I need to jump into the bush as quickly as possible if you know what I mean.

I would love to date a thai girl out of the bar scene, but I just don't have time for that when I visit several times a year, few weeks at a time. If I lived there, I wouldn't even go near the P4P scene. I also hear non bar girls are very conservative and want to get to know you for a little while before actally doing anything. No time to dance around the bush. I need to jump into the bush as quickly as possible if you know what I mean.

as a former expat i know what u mean. when guys first come here on holiday its all p4p no matter how young and handsum he is. also its easier and relatively hassle free and lets face it theres no work required to screw 3 different girls a day. after you've been living there a while u start to graviate out of that and develop a network of non p4p girls who are almost as easy to get into bed. just a date or two in my experience, sometimes on the first date even, and if i was still living in LOS that's exactly what i would be doing now. However, its a risk to come to LOS on holiday for 2 weeks and hang out at non p4p play venues and try and hook up. im sure u could do it but id still be using p4p girls to fill in the gaps when im not with the non p4p girls.

I would love to date a thai girl out of the bar scene' date=' but I just don't have time for that when I visit several times a year, few weeks at a time. .[/quote']

Are you travelling on holiday ? I travell on business like 8 to 10 trips in year for the past 9 yrs., I had a regular G, working in one of offices (IT) for almost 5 yrs and I her pushed to get married and settle down as I told her we can never get married..She finaly got married in Aug and i did attend the wedding it was a painful break-up.

Once you are travelling on business you get to meet a lot of TG's, going to dinning, disc, ect., and it does not take too long to get them into the sack, specially if you are a from the top management. I never used my position.... there are zillion BG for this.

cheers

jitagawn Said:

I would love to date a thai girl out of the bar scene, but I just don't have time for that when I visit several times a year, few weeks at a time. .

Just for my post record :) I did not say the above. Its a cut and paste error.

I have been in LOS for over 17 years and avoid the P4P action but have been know to observe :)

Makes no difference anyhoo

Hi

I would luv to know these go-go bars in Bkk or PTY from where u pick them up. I never came across all these yrs where a just another 500 could turn to LT...may ur are too handsum man...

cheers

Although I never ask for LT, occasionally the girl will ask if I want her to stay after we are done. If she was nice and I don't plan to go out again afterwards my reply is "up to you". I don't offer any extra money and none of the girls so far asked for any when it was clear I didn't care. I usually do give something extra later if she decides to stay. An extra 500 Baht is generally well accepted. But the fact that the girl asked the question says that she had no better options and was probably happy enough with a nice place to spend the night.

I agree though that trying to renegotiate ST to LT for 500 Baht may not work very well if you are the one initiating it and the girl has other options for making money that night. I don't think "hansum" factors into equation either way.

Archived