Best time in 10 yrs....

vinod

i would not call it a personal attack.

it is poking fun, taking the piss, making a joke.

if you write something so (ahem) 'unique' as a 30 minute high speed taxi chase in bangkok, with ladyboys no less; you can expect some ribbing from me from time to time. hard to forget such "stories" isn't it?

eating fruitloops with shit in them?

sounds like gay rimming!

eating fruitloops is a tad gay in any case, isn't it?

eating fruit loops with either a pre-op or post op lady boy (with or without shit in them) is also most certainly gay, too.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would not call it a personal attack.

it is poking fun, taking the piss, making a joke.

if you write something so (ahem) 'unique' as a 30 minute high speed taxi chase in bangkok, with ladyboys no less; you can expect some ribbing from me from time to time. hard to forget such "stories" isn't it?

eating fruitloops with shit in them?

sounds like gay rimming!

eating fruitloops is a tad gay in any case, isn't it?

eating fruit loops with either a pre-op or post op lady boy (with or without shit in them) is also most certainly gay, too.

:D:D:D:D:D

Damn it, can you write a little bit less graphic?

I almost burnt my cock off when my coffee spilled from my cup as a result of laughing too much. :beer::beer:

I almost burnt my cock off when my coffee spilled from my cup as a result of laughing too much. :beer::beer:

were you drinking a cup of espresso? :)

i am truly sorry, that WAS uncalled for, but i just couldn't resist, mate.

:)

Froot Loops are a breakfast cereal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Froot_Loops

breakfasting with a ladyboy (whatever is on the menu) certainly implies that one spent the night with said ladyboy which is most certainly gay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toucan_Sam

Toucan Sam was a poof.

notice the permanent black shit stain on his beak.

Yeah but getting shit from that story gets old and tired after the 50th time from hearing it. If I would have known people would use the story against me as often as they do, then I would have never posted it in the first place.

getting shit in your Froot Loops? :)

shit your pants from fear during a high speed taxi chase? :)

ok, youngfarang, i will stop.

:):)

one serious question, youngfarang, when you "upgrade" from your 1,000 baht s/t to a 1,500 l/t, do you tell the girl, "if you stay the night i will pay you 500 more" or do you just give her 1,500 in the morning (maybe while breakfasting on Froot Loops?) without specifying how much more you would pay her?

:question: :question: :question: :question:

Yeah but getting shit from that story gets old and tired after the 50th time from hearing it. If I would have known people would use the story against me as often as they do, then I would have never posted it in the first place.

getting shit in your Froot Loops? :)

shit your pants from fear during a high speed taxi chase? :)

ok, youngfarang, i will stop.

:):)

one serious question, youngfarang, when you "upgrade" from your 1,000 baht s/t to a 1,500 l/t, do you tell the girl, "if you stay the night i will pay you 500 more" or do you just give her 1,500 in the morning (maybe while breakfasting on Froot Loops?) without specifying previously how much more you would pay her?

:question: :question: :question: :question:

90% of the time I tell her. The other ten repeats so they know what they are getting in the morning.

and from the 90% you tell whom are not your repeaters, what percentage have rejected your offer of staying l/t for an extra 500 baht and left after only doing their originally contracted s/t?

which bars do you frequent?

are you really "young"

hansum too?

90% of the time I tell her. The other ten repeats so they know what they are getting in the morning.

Hi

I would luv to know these go-go bars in Bkk or PTY from where u pick them up. I never came across all these yrs where a just another 500 could turn to LT...may ur are too handsum man...

cheers

Archived