Best time in 10 yrs....

vinod

Many thanks Vinod for your report.

My questions now, dear Vinod:

[color:blue]What did you pay for LT in Pattaya for a beer bar girl or a gogo girl?

And what did you pay for girl from Nana Plaza?

[/color]

I paid B 1,500 for the LT's at the BB and 2k for go-go bars. I usually BF the girls in BB 2 nights so they hang around the whole day time also.

I was suprised :surprised::surprised: that an offer in NEP at 2k will be reject but was taken with a big smile. :):) ....girls are more than haapy with BF in this depressing times and a few LD's.

On the retun in Bkk the img., it was walk thru, which is also the first time for me during all these yrs..

cheers

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many thanks Vinod for your report.

My questions now' date=' dear Vinod:[/u']

[color:blue]What did you pay for LT in Pattaya for a beer bar girl or a gogo girl?

And what did you pay for girl from Nana Plaza?

[/color]

I paid B 1,500 for the LT's at the BB and 2k for go-go bars. I usually BF the girls in BB 2 nights so they hang around the whole day time also.

I was suprised :surprised::surprised: that an offer in NEP at 2k will be reject but was taken with a big smile. :):) ....girls are more than haapy with BF in this depressing times and a few LD's.

On the retun in Bkk the img., it was walk thru, which is also the first time for me during all these yrs..

cheers

If you paid 2000 lt in Pattaya GoGo Bar then you got ripped off. I have a question. Why would people negotiate Lt? What if the girl is a complete starfish?? I most certainly wouldn't share my bed with a starfish!!!! Negotiate St then if you want Lt then you say you pay her more is she spends the night. No problems then and it's cheaper!

....Yes, it does raise the ego when there are few other fat balding farangs wandering around. And during such times, I do become much more of a 'hansum man' to all the gals.

I read from this that you are either fat and balding or you need to be in the presence of fat and balding blokes to look good. Which is it? :smirk:

....Yes' date=' it does raise the ego when there are few other fat balding farangs wandering around. And during such times, I do become much more of a 'hansum man' to all the gals.[/quote']

I read from this that you are either fat and balding or you need to be in the presence of fat and balding blokes to look good. Which is it? :smirk:

I may need new spectacles by from my view, most of the punters visiting LOS are, indeed, fat and balding.

Although this may be a slight euphemism.

Thanks for your answers, Vinod.

You write:

"I usually BF the girls in BB 2 nights so they hang around the whole day time also."

Yes, that is what I am doing too. I like enjoying 2 or 3 days her

girlfriend experience and the togetherness,and the fucking, of course.

In Pattaya we are spending the days on the beach, swimming and bathing, in the evening we enjoy

together our bar-hopping; preferring karaoke bars and places with live music.

Well, I don't want to discuss the prices you paid for the girls.

They seem to be ok., but "for this depressing times" (as you emphasize) 1.500 and 2.000

seems a little bit too high. 1000 and 1500 Baht were more realistic.

But ok, no dispute here.

But here is something wrong, something contradictory; you write:

"I was suprised that an offer in NEP at 2k will be reject but was taken with a big smile.

....girls are more than haapy with BF in this depressing times and a few LD's."

On the one hand the girls of NEP werenâ??t satisfied with 2000 Baht LT, that means they wanted more.

On the other hand they were happy for every LD and every barfine ,BF.

When it was so depressing in the bars, and business was very bad for the bars and for the girls,

so why did they reject an offer of 2.000 Baht LT? I know NEP has become very expensive and commercialized

in the last years and landlords wanted higher prices for drinks and for barfines.

But it is hard to understand why a bargirl from NEP should reject an offer of 2.000 Baht LT

when there is hardly any chance to get another (higher) offer, to get another customer who is

willing to pay more.

Why should she reject that offer when she is in need of money?

Sometimes I don't understand the logic of Thai economy.

[color:blue]A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.[/color]

That is what we say.

Greetings

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

Negotiate St then if you want Lt then you say you pay her more is she spends the night. No problems then and it's cheaper!

wow! pay her more and she spends the night. thank you ever so much for that useful insight. boy do i feel like a twit because that thought never occurred to me.

i do, however, have one question if you would please indulge me in my ignorance:

which is cheaper?

to negotiate a s/t to a l/t or the cost of gasoline burned on a 30 minute, high speed taxi ride trying to escape a taxi full of angry ladyboys?

:smirk:

What I meant was pay her 1000 st then if you ant her to stay the night then pay 500 extra instead of paying 2000 upfront...and you don't know if you are getting a starfish or not so I don't understand the logic of negotiating Lt if you have never been with her before. And what is with the personal attack? Someone shit in your frootloops this morning? :(

What I meant was pay her 1000 st then if you ant her to stay the night then pay 500 extra instead of paying 2000 upfront...and you don't know if you are getting a starfish or not so I don't understand the logic of negotiating Lt if you have never been with her before. And what is with the personal attack? Someone shit in your frootloops this morning? :(

I am surprised you would say such words! You and rogie have a way of bringing the worst out of us. But when somebody dishes you guys a dishful of shitty fruitloops, you guys get pissed off.

You guys can't have it both ways, at least that is the way I look at it.

Thanks for your answers, Vinod.

You write:

"I usually BF the girls in BB 2 nights so they hang around the whole day time also."

:

"I was suprised that an offer in NEP at 2k will be reject but was taken with a big smile.

....girls are more than haapy with BF in this depressing times and a few LD's."

Why should she reject that offer when she is in need of money?

Sometimes I don't understand the logic of Thai economy.

[color:blue]A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.[/color]

That is what we say.

Greetings

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

2k is accepted with big smile... did I write wrong.... things are bad and they are all more than happy to have a BF for the night.

In PTY, u can get at even less than what I have paid but being Jaa Dee, I felt the girls deservse, not to take advantage of the time....

cheers

I am surprised you would say such words! You and rogie have a way of bringing the worst out of us. But when somebody dishes you guys a dishful of shitty fruitloops' date=' you guys get pissed off.

You guys can't have it both ways, at least that is the way I look at it.

[/quote']

Personal attacks while talking politics is normal. Just turn on CNN. I can handle an attack while talking in the election forum, but in the nightlife forum?

Archived