Ball washing?

Bangkoktraveler

Today its a tongue, tomorrow its a finger, next week its 3 and before long you'll be getting fisted. Shortly after the men in frocks will come on the radar and then its all out gayness. Heed OH's warning. He knows about such matters.

Rimming is indeed the gateway to gayness.

Munchmaster told me. Every since that Nana scuz bucket rimmed his large bottom, he was fast-tracked to a life of no BFs and dreams of a Teddy Tongue Tease. And now, I believe, greatly regrets the day thaat soft tongue completed its anal expolation. Noi number 54.....she digs deep.

:angel:

Today its a tongue, tomorrow its a finger, next week its 3 and before long you'll be getting fisted. Shortly after the men in frocks will come on the radar and then its all out gayness. Heed OH's warning. He knows about such matters.

Rimming is indeed the gateway to gayness.

Munchmaster told me. Every since that Nana scuz bucket rimmed his large bottom, he was fast-tracked to a life of no BFs and dreams of a Teddy Tongue Tease. And now, I believe, greatly regrets the day thaat soft tongue completed its anal expolation. Noi number 54.....she digs deep.

:angel:

frede I cannot believe you don't enjoy a bit tongue poking from a lady

hmmm......maybe your right

New avatar doesn't help either does it.

Care to rule on it?

Yes, I can rule on this, but first, a few questions...1) ...WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING? this will effect the outcome of the ruling, so be careful how you reply...if dancing, then gay! if doing any form of martial art, including that french crap Savate ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savate ) Than o.k. not gay.

2) if, as it appears, it is indeed 2 guys doing some sort of gay mating ritual dance, such as we...er they do in the Castro, then of course...GAY.

Archived