Ball washing?

Bangkoktraveler

Today its a tongue, tomorrow its a finger, next week its 3 and before long you'll be getting fisted. Shortly after the men in frocks will come on the radar and then its all out gayness. Heed OH's warning. He knows about such matters.

Rimming is indeed the gateway to gayness.

Munchmaster told me. Every since that Nana scuz bucket rimmed his large bottom, he was fast-tracked to a life of no BFs and dreams of a Teddy Tongue Tease. And now, I believe, greatly regrets the day thaat soft tongue completed its anal expolation. Noi number 54.....she digs deep.

:angel:

Frede,

Cause for a bit of concern here dude, as it appears you may well be fantasizing about some gay activity with Munch or Teddy...or maybe both. Not that any gay man could blame you, I mean both are very handsome men, not sissy gay good looking, but ruggedly handsome, in a very manly cowboy kind of way...NOT the kind of cowboys who tend sheep in Wyoming, and have movies made about them, but the manly kind of cowboys.

Now then, As one who enjoys releasing himself in a woman's handbag, you are of course most likely NOT gay...unless of course, it is YOUR hand bag? in which case, flaming hot napalm gay! So be careful, as discussing gayness can often lead to accidental gayness occurring. sort of like that which occurs in the gay bars of Castro, Such as Cowboy Bill's Saddle rack bar. Nice place, free happy hors'devores on Fridays between 3 and 7, and 2 for 1 drinks on Wednesdays between 3 and 7. As well as a smashingly fabulous Sunday brunch that is simply to die for! And of course some very handsome young waiters dressed in leather chaps and cowboy hats!

So in other words, be careful what you say, and how you say it, as it could so easily be mistaken for gayness.

Archived