What's the LEAST you've paid for action?

LookieLookie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a girl in some dodgy go go near walking st ask me to barfine her and i said no. she was about a 7/10 but i didnt really feel like it i just wanted to drink myself stupid. she then whispered to me just to pay her bf and not worry about paying her. i think she needed to bring her monthly quota up so as to not get into trouble. turns out she was new on the game...no really!...so i did. 500 baht bf but i paid her anohter 500 after i saw where she lived. it wasnt the best. nice girl she was.

I had a girl in some dodgy go go near walking st ask me to barfine her and i said no. she was about a 7/10 but i didnt really feel like it i just wanted to drink myself stupid. she then whispered to me just to pay her bf and not worry about paying her. i think she needed to bring her monthly quota up so as to not get into trouble. turns out she was new on the game...no really!...so i did. 500 baht bf but i paid her anohter 500 after i saw where she lived. it wasnt the best. nice girl she was.

I saw this cute one one night who would have been my type if she hadn't bleached/dyed her hair blonde. No way was I going with her untill she said "You can fuck my ass!".

Archived