What's the LEAST you've paid for action?

LookieLookie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when I was about to found The Support YoungFarang's Princeton Education fund, he's back in Thailand again. Better you guys just round up a few hundred baht at the Friday meeting and send him off to a clinic instead. Or pay off the tourist police in advance to look out for a young guy being chased by katoeys.

Stayed whole night and all day until she had to go to work at 7. Just picked up a freelancer last night in Nana Car Park 500 baht ST. I'm on fire. :evil:

Sorry but reality check time.

You are paying prostitutes small amounts of money to have sex with you....and that's a good thing...?

1. They are prostitutes.

2. They work as prostitutes to get money. You pay them to have sex with you!

3. You are proud of this.

Try RCA or Ekamai/Thong-lor. Lots of ladies that don't require paying. Usually better looking too! And nicer, although not always.

Stayed whole night and all day until she had to go to work at 7. Just picked up a freelancer last night in Nana Car Park 500 baht ST. I'm on fire. :evil:

You are paying prostitutes small amounts of money to have sex with you....and that's a good thing...?

1. They are prostitutes.

Try RCA or Ekamai/Thong-lor. Lots of ladies that don't require paying. Usually better looking too! And nicer' date=' although not always.

[/quote']

1. Aren't all girls prostitutes?

2. You pay one way or another.

3. Why not be proud? I'm having fun that is all that counts.

RCA- Khao San Road?

1. They are prostitutes.

Try RCA or Ekamai/Thong-lor. Lots of ladies that don't require paying. Usually better looking too! And nicer' date=' although not always.

[/quote']

1. Aren't all girls prostitutes?

2. You pay one way or another.

3. Why not be proud? I'm having fun that is all that counts.

RCA- Khao San Road?

No, not all girls are prossies....I'm rather concerned you'd think like this...and no you don't pay one way or the other. Cynics say this, but it isn't true. Pride in fucking prossies is something I can't quite fathom. They are there to provide a service, I'm not proud when I buy a burger from McDonalds....

RCA, Royal City Avenue. Jump in a cab, say bpai RCA crap, check out Slim or Route 66....You're young so you should be ok. You'll need to approach ladies there. They aren't prossies! Many will have a lot more money than you! As SD says, you'll need game, but the ladies are better than sad prossies from Nana. I've never indulged as I'm involved and don't bother, but I know of others who do and have great fun with "normal" Thai girls who just want to have fun.

Archived