What's the LEAST you've paid for action?

LookieLookie

I went to the Moonshine joint once during the day and had a girl take care of me for the princely sum of one drink...I think 105 baht from memory. Not sex of course but a HJ.

So what's the least you've paid for action?

PLEASE NOTE - I've probably had more freebies than you'll ever have so don't bother with that one I'm talking about actual money changing hands.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not me, not me, but a PTY soi 6 aficionado (Daily visitor) Every time I hit PTY we go soi 6 hopping, so it's first hand info.

He'a massage guy, learned it all Wat Po, including "sensual massage" When he lays his hands on a BG she melts and he can do whatever he likes :grinyes: sometimes he pays a lady drink, not often though, he's Dutch...whilst myself always need to pay to get something done :cussing:

I also witnessed this: a new recruit in a bar, mamasan comes over and asks him to "introduce" the fresh BG to a farang dick and he has a huge one: scary member :yikes:

"...PLEASE NOTE - I've probably had more freebies than you'll ever have so don't bother with that one I'm talking about actual money changing hands..."

"IT" is NEVER REALLY free!

Lowest I paid was maybe $7usd in Cambodia, outside Siem Reap at a knocking shop for locals...it was fun.

Archived