Teeth Whitening

Torneyboy

I'm trying the teeth whitening kit you get at the pharmacy for about $20. Its a 14 day process. I'm on about the 3rd day. May be a waste of money but for $20 I'm willing to take the chance.

My goal is to get it whiter obviously and then fill in a gap or two. I want a Tom Cruise smile! :) White, even teeth.

I've always been self conscious about my smile and rarely do in photos but I smile constantly in person. A small gap in the front has me a little self conscious. My friends say its hardly noticable. Maybe lying for my self esteem, maybe telling the truth.

Next time in the kingdom I'm going to get some cosmetic dental work done.

I tried one of these kits once before without much any success.

Recently however I've had quite a bit of work done on my teeth and asked about whitening. My dentist (Dr Joy) recommended a whitening kit (not laser cleaning), but not a shop one as she said they are too weak and only dentists are allowed to sell ones with the necessary cleaning strength. She made actual casts of my teeth and from them made the moulds to put the whitener in which came in a box of six syringes. She also took photos of my teeth to compare the colour with later, however I haven't started the process yet. Cost about $300 though.

Archived