My Exhibitionist Girlfriend â?? any ideas?

Adams167

My Thai girlfriend (a real GTG believe it or not, 32, Chinese / Thai, works in an Office, never been a Bargirl) has strong exhibitionist tendencies â?? she loves to be naked in front of other men (while I am there of course); single guys or small groups - and I am hoping some of the members may have ideas she can try.

I have had her topless in a couple of Bars but did not dare have her totally naked in case we were thrown out! Weâ??ve had her acting as a housemaid and "clean" a few guys Apartments totally naked while we watched. Serving drinks at a small private party somewhere â?? naked â?? is an idea we have yet to try, we obviously need a group and a venue for that.

(Last time we discussed ideas she wanted to see if we could arrange a â??naked sushiâ? dinner â?? she saw on the 'Net a Japanese dinner where the Sushi was arranged on a naked woman â?? I very much doubt we can do that here in Bangkok though!)

I am running out of new ideas - any creative suggestions??

Paul

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

topless at a beach; try farang frequented beaches (Pattaya, Hua Hin, Phuket) first before you move to Thai beaches like Jomtien, Bangsaen, Cha-am

rent a longtail boat and drive naked through the klongs of Bangkok

same on a Tuk Tuk in the streets of Bangkok

come topless to the board meetings friday evening!

My Thai girlfriend (a real GTG believe it or not, 32, Chinese / Thai, works in an Office, never been a Bargirl) has strong exhibitionist tendencies â?? she loves to be naked in front of other men (while I am there of course); single guys or small groups - and I am hoping some of the members may have ideas she can try.

I have had her topless in a couple of Bars but did not dare have her totally naked in case we were thrown out! Weâ??ve had her acting as a housemaid and "clean" a few guys Apartments totally naked while we watched. Serving drinks at a small private party somewhere â?? naked â?? is an idea we have yet to try, we obviously need a group and a venue for that.

(Last time we discussed ideas she wanted to see if we could arrange a â??naked sushiâ? dinner â?? she saw on the 'Net a Japanese dinner where the Sushi was arranged on a naked woman â?? I very much doubt we can do that here in Bangkok though!)

I am running out of new ideas - any creative suggestions??

Paul

Yep, this is typical behavior for a "GTG..."

I just happen to have space available for an extra patient.

I am often called Dr. Mike and can provide the required treatment.

Since this is an unusual case for Thailand, my clinic will be able to provide free treatment.

Please sign up at the next Friday get together.

I will be there to assure proper medication is applied :sex:

Does it bother you you that you may look like a complete shmuck in front of the guys you display her to... :dunno:

I also agree with OH on this one. I know one girl who doesn't like wearing knickers in public. Uni graduate never worked in bars and she is a long way from a GTG... :hubba:

Archived