Is the downturn affecting your town ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may like to look up microcosm in the dictionary. I think you'll find it doesn't mean "center of the Universe".

which is why i used the expression "starting to suffer"...

so now that you know what microcosm actually means, do you maintain that the nakorn nowhere you live in really encapsulates in miniature

the characteristic qualities and features of the world economy? no, i didn't think so. which is why i noted that any town in se china would be a lot more microcosm-like.

and yes, i have been to the chiang rai boonies.

I doubt colorwolf opens often a dictionary given his usually gratuitous and agressive comments (and useless) -> self-centered may I say.

perhaps a litle rich, coming from one who can barely spell himself? though you did well in this sentence, drogon: just one spelling error, so please consult a dictionary.

while you're at it, don't forget to pick up a guide to grammer, style and syntax. that way your scribbles may at some point become half-intelligible and you may at last land yourself one of the gazillion-dollar contracts you so regularly seem to miss out on...

good luck! bonne chance! vamos a la playa!

Yes sure, but English not being my native language I have at least one excuse.

Unfortunately for you microcosm (like many words in English) is the same as in French or Spanish and its signification/meaning is exactly the same.

When you will stop attacking people indiscriminately on this board I will then top throwing you stones.

Until now you have been good at being agressive without even some basic argumentation.

By the way, when someone becomes a consultant he always tries to find his next job and in these times of shall I say "crisis" it is always best to ask where the grass is greener and some advice.

Thanks to this board I already worked on 3 different projects as a consultant.

Of course, looking for the next task is not that easy and I certainly try to find some info regularly through this board and I receive some valuable answers from members who are not as narrow minded as you are.

As up this point I worked for about 15 different companies in my life I guess that I will continue to ask some expatriation questions on this board and it might go on and on, so I don not only "miss" jobs but for sure I refuse quite a few and get unsuccesful for others.

By the way, I will never land a job paying 80K $ per month but I must say that my curent pay is not that bad but far from "billions".

So, if you were useful instead of trying to bash me then I would not be as agressive or sarcastic.

Until then, best of bad luck to you.

If you are half decent then you would stop pissing on people here for no reason except your bad mood, fool mouth or whatever.

Maybe you should try being positive for a change and help others, provide useful info about any subject or just joke like TB instead of venting your anger or other kind of negative feelings.

Forgot to add:

Do I attack you about your job, way of living?

No, so you could do the same, I choose to hunt jobs to be able to always have the choice.

So quit insinuating things about jobs missed (which is part of job hunting) or imaginary amount of money.

Of course, if you don't (as well as stop posting useless insulting posts when I open a new thread about a country/taxation system or recruiting company) then I will play the flame war with you.

Which I am sure you will not win but I don't want to compete with you because I would consider lowering myself trying to piss further than someone who is totally anonymous.

So quit bitching and pissing me (and some others) and try to be more positive and then you will discover that I can be friendly.

Up to you as they say

You may like to look up microcosm in the dictionary. I think you'll find it doesn't mean "center of the Universe".

which is why i used the expression "starting to suffer"...

so now that you know what microcosm actually means' date=' do you maintain that the nakorn nowhere you live in really encapsulates in miniature

the characteristic qualities and features of the world economy? no, i didn't think so. which is why i noted that any town in se china would be a lot more microcosm-like.

and yes, i have been to the chiang rai boonies.[/quote']

I may have been a little hard on you seeing that English is obviously your second language.

Due to your total inability to understand the original post or that my reply was exactly what the author requested you may be better suited to discussing BJ bars in Soi Cowboy than anything requiring even moderate thought.

Archived