Shakedown scams...a drastic measure

Jools

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please explain to me why it's considered perfectly fine to throw cigarette butts on the ground ? If I walked past you and spat at your feet, you'd probably consider that a disgusting insult - why is it 'acceptable' for smokers to leave their rubbish at our feet ? Take a good look outside office buildings in your city and ask yourself 'When did we cease to give a shit ?'.

If I could bring Walter Raleigh back from the grave, I'd garotte the bastard for bringing that weed from the 'New World'. :banghead:

is a photocopy of a picture of a guy giving a blowjob to a copper because he wasn't carrying his passport enough?

how about if the photocopy of the picture of a guy giving a blowjob to a copper because he wasn't carrying his passport is laminated?

If you use a 3 X 4 photo (laminated of course) of a Thai copper giving a farang a blow job, that should be okay.

When the cops stops a person, he should just keep saying over and over "Smoke, smoke!"

smoke smoke?

he may try to shake me down for dropping a fag butt on the ground. quite gay, that.

is calling your smokes 'fags" gay?

is asking another punter in the pub "for a drag on his fag" gay?

is carrying a laminated photocopy of a picture of a copper "smoking" a farang gay?

discuss!

Archived