PAD closes Suvarnabhumi

waerth

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I offer this as a solution?

The Government abandons Bangkok to the protesters and moves the capital to Chiang Mai, or even Udon Thani.

Any PAD demonstrator who appears in these Thaksin strongholds would be immediately lynched by outraged TOT/whatever supporters.

I fully support this move by PAD - it is democracy in action - can't you guys see this is the best way to run the country. Waerth I am disappointed in you, I am letting Sonthi know immediately you are no longer a supporter of his!

Now - were is the dancing Banana's and Elephants.

Dam it's great to see what the real leaders of Thailand allow.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::yay::yay::chili::chili::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::chili::chili::yay::yay::yay::yay::chili::chili::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::chili::yay::yay::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Not at the airport, but we flew in yesterday around noon to leave 4.15, but were delayed, no info provided to 130 passengers waiting. Some passenger got the news crew was stuck on the way to Swampy.

They did arrive late indeed and when we took off I saw the access to the airport blocked, long lines of cars.

Bunch of idiots, shooting in their own feet.

GF was pro PAD one year ago, has changed her mind since the government building occupation.

She would have enjoyed a shooting into the PAD yesterday :alert:

THE NATION

26 Nov 2008

4 bomb attacks rock Bangkok

At least four separate bomb attacks rocked Bangkok early Wednesday, injuring at least 12 people.

The number of explosions and injuries was still uncertain at press time.

Three explosions were heard outside the outbound passenger terminal of the Suvarnabhumi International Airport at 4:30 am.

The blasts frightened protesters as police vehicles rushed to the scene. The protesters feared that police would come to disperse them,. but their leaders managed to calm them down minutes later.

Thai PBS reported four protesters were injured at Swampypoom, two severely.

The fourth explosion occured at 6.30am at Don Muang Airport, where protesters led by the Peoples Alliance for Democracy were rallying.

Channel 3 reported two were injured, but Channel 9 reports five were injured, two severely.

Channel 3 added that a grenade was also fired at the protesters but did not explode.

Two men were injured by shrapnel and one was shot when a group of men hurled two bombs and fired at the 92.75 community radio station for taxi drivers.

Police said the attack took place at 4:30 am.

The station is located inside Vibhavadi Rangsit Soi 3, where dozens of PAD guards attacked taxi drivers Tuesday evening.

A taxi driver who identified himself as Watcharin said he and friends were standing at the mouth of the soi and heard two explosions. The assailants also fired at them.

The injured were rushed to Rajvithi Hospital.

The first explosion occurred on Dusit Bridge in Bangkok's Dusit district at 2 am Wednesday, police said.

No one was injured by the explosion, which caused a small crack at one side of the bridge.

Police found a pin from an M26 hand grenade at the scene.

Police quoted eyewitnesses as saying they saw two men on a motorcycle speeding from the direction of Government House.

The pillion rider hurled a bomb and they sped away.

Archived