PAD closes Suvarnabhumi

waerth

I fully support this move by PAD - it is democracy in action - can't you guys see this is the best way to run the country. Waerth I am disappointed in you, I am letting Sonthi know immediately you are no longer a supporter of his!

Now - were is the dancing Banana's and Elephants.

Dam it's great to see what the real leaders of Thailand allow.

Where did I say I supported PAD. I always said I supported neither party! So come again please.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is though the people who could be a alternative, the Democrats are sitting on the sideline doing very little.

If they had balls they'd condemn BOTH PAD and PPP/TRT.

That way they MAY have a chance of getting the majority of votes.

Until they do show some balls they'll never win.

if someone wants to look behind the mirror:

http://www.asiasentinel.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1569&Itemid=185

:thumbup: :alert:

How did the PAD thugs manage to seize Bangkok International Airport? Airports are supposed to be high security areas. Thai airports are controlled by the Thai military. It is obvious that the Thai military, who staged an illegal coup in 2006, have quietly supported the PADâ??s actions. It is obvious that the military is unwilling to provide basic security to air travelers and air crew. But they are happy to rake in huge salaries associated with their control of the Airports Authority. Foreign governments and airlines should reconsider whether the authorities in Thailand are willing to provide international standards of safety and security.

Good points made :thumbup:

Thing is though the people who could be a alternative, the Democrats are sitting on the sideline doing very little.

If they had balls they'd condemn BOTH PAD and PPP/TRT.

That way they MAY have a chance of getting the majority of votes.

Until they do show some balls they'll never win.

So because you feel that the Democrats are not doing enough you feel you need to take it out me?

As if humble me could pressurize the Democrats in doing something.

I can understand your frustation CTO. The country we both love is being fucked up by 2 totally corrupt parties for their own personal gains. Your business will also hurt from this. So I understand your frustation. But please let us stay civil to eachother.

I find the total condemnation of the PAD here quite bewildering.

Consider this;

Your own country was controlled by a despotic corrupt megalomaniac, who was removed and found guilty of crimes.

His supporters seek to return him to power and recreate their hierarchy built on extorting the country and its people. They seek to change the constitution so he is no longer guilty of the crimes he was convicted of.

Now there's a group seeking to stop this. Sure the leadership are dodgy and suspect, but the common people have no other avenue by which to express their concern at the abuse taking place.

For Mr and Mrs average educated Bangkok there's no alternative.

If this was happening in your country would you sit back and do nothing, or at least throw your support behind the movement opposed to the corrupt regime? Despite its failings. Please remember there's nothing else....no other alternative.

Change is needed. It's not the PAD leaderships version, but it sure as hell isn't the PPP/Thaksin version either.

I think the main point of this is it is a vehicle for change/movement.

Something has got to give. This can't go on and on.

A nice analogy is the country is like someone with severe constipation. The shits got to come out! It is simply too much! Will it be an explosive unblocking or will someone come along with the laxative....either way the shit is going to emerge or death follows...

Archived