Situation-monitoring panel suggests House dissolution, end of rallies

limbo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT, don't believe all you hear. The only blocked road is leading into the airport! No issues to leave the airport or cargo terminal.

Admitedly they would have to carry some luggage a few hundred meters - but better than staying inside, right? There is no real hope of any flight departing - and that was clearly known 24 hours ago.

And they would have to walk for only a few hundred meters.

I still remember one BXL international airport was blockaded by workers in strike during quite a few days (or was it weeks?) -> had to carry my (luckily only) luggage for about 8 km....

Roadblocks? For the police or UDD certainly but for farangs I doubt it

-> the (farang) boyfriend of my girlfriend's closest friend was lucky enough to land yesterday.

He was also "blocked" but he "escaped" without problems... -> his girlfriend (and mine) just went to catch him at the airport.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7749510.stm

Seems many tourists/travellers are not especially bright

BT, don't believe all you hear. The only blocked road is leading into the airport! No issues to leave the airport or cargo terminal.

Admitedly they would have to carry some luggage a few hundred meters - but better than staying inside, right? There is no real hope of any flight departing - and that was clearly known 24 hours ago.

Are taxi cabs able to get thru to pick up riders?

BT, if taxi's could get through all the way to the terminal, then it would not be blocked, now would it.

There are thousands of cars/taxi's/buses moving around the rest of the airport (away from the departure terminal).

Still hearing the report from the FO (British Foreign Office) talking about thousands of people stranded inside the terminal, inside immigratation - I don't believe that this is actually true - does anyone have any first hand info on this?

Archived